• 04-24-2012 12:43 PM
    PvH
    many of us are already dead inside.
  • 04-24-2012 12:49 PM
    Maradona
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PvH View Post

I feel you bro. I died a long time ago already. It feels like a new life that's why it seems so hard I could "live again". :o
  • 04-24-2012 01:00 PM
    jgold
    i felt like you guys did for a while until about a month ago. now i feel awesome and stopped caring and am enjoying myself and life itself. trust you'll get over this hump, just realize that it is so blinding that you cant see the goodness that lay in the future. once you guys get your minds right, you'll see that goodness. trust i was just where you guys were
  • 04-24-2012 01:07 PM
    Davey Jones
    Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I feel you bro. I died a long time ago already. It feels like a new life that's why it seems so hard I could "live again". :o

I think someone who doesn't take male pattern baldness seriously as a medical condition just needs to read any forum dedicated to the topic to see how serious it actually is.

If they announce something substantial this week and baldness really is cured, I don't think anyone is every really gonna get how bad baldness can f*ck you up, and they'll probably never really get their heads around why exactly we're so happy from then on.

IF it works.
  • 04-24-2012 01:08 PM
    tbtadmin
    BaldTruthTalk forums is not the place to endorse or condone suicide, any further discussion of this will be removed -- we will be making a post soon regarding user guidelines concerning these and other related matters. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
  • 04-24-2012 02:32 PM
    clandestine
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tbtadmin View Post
    BaldTruthTalk forums is not the place to endorse or condone suicide, any further discussion of this will be removed -- we will be making a post soon regarding user guidelines concerning these and other related matters. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Seriously?

"DEATH is preferable to hairloss/ugliness"
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=8021

"Men's expiry date begins as soon as the Norwood pattern sets in."
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=8222

"How I ensure I will NEVER be bald"
    "as soon as my hair recedes after a certain mark - I'm killing myself."
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=8020

And what of these threads? There are plenty more like them.

This user's presence permeates negativity through the forums; his posts are riddled with implication of death and blatant degradation towards hair loss sufferers.

tbtadmin? Mods? An answer this time would be greatly appreciated.
  • 04-24-2012 03:27 PM
    john2399
    Quote:

Couldn't of said it any better. Don't even know the meaning of alive=[
  • 04-24-2012 04:39 PM
    Winston
    I think it would be best to just try to stay on track with this thread. Let’s get back to talking about Replicel
  • 04-24-2012 08:04 PM
    Pate
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    ^ this part. As I saw, hair count never declined.... it only went up

It didn't decline from baseline, but it did decline from 12 weeks to 5 months.

I haven't been able to find the full presentation, but here's one reference:

www.h a i r s i t e .com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-58743.html

The overall hair count is up but the terminal hair count is well down, from 24% to 6%. Thickness is down too.

I am only speculating but given the results came back even stronger at 12 months, maybe a bunch of the new hairs present at 3 months cycled together and were in the resting phase at 5 months.
  • 04-24-2012 11:51 PM
    sausage
    Anytime in the next 3 days. :) we hope anyway.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth