• 09-11-2015 05:44 AM
    thechamp
    Found this shampoo
  • 09-11-2015 02:25 PM
    burtandernie
    Everything that could help with MPB always seems to be just out of reach. Odd something like seaweed could help I mean what is the next random thing that seems to help. Anyways I need more evidence first, and with how hard it is to get I dont think waiting is an issue.
  • 09-11-2015 04:24 PM
    thechamp
    I have lots of friends that live in Korea
    I have lots of mates that live in sout korea so let me know if you guys want to ask them about the seaweed and where to get it?
  • 09-12-2015 11:42 AM
    champpy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    I have lots of mates that live in sout korea so let me know if you guys want to ask them about the seaweed and where to get it?

Yes please ask them! We would love to know.thx
  • 09-14-2015 02:05 AM
    thechamp
    Found it boys
  • 09-14-2015 09:23 AM
    champpy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by thechamp View Post

Good work champ!! I cannot get the page to fully translate. Did you happen to see how much it costs and if it can be shipped to the US?
  • 09-14-2015 11:37 AM
    Vic
    That article says it was tested on mice. Lots of things work on mice that don't work on humans. That being said, I currently use this in my regimen. Only for about a month so can't say if it's working or not but you can find it in products that have "Korean Red Seaweed". It has to say Korean Red Seaweed, there are different types but Korean Red Seaweed is what has been used in the East for a long time to treat hairloss.
  • 09-14-2015 11:40 AM
    burtandernie
    Its a bit sad though we are seriously discussing seaweed as a possible MPB treatment in 2015 about 20 years after propecia. No one in the last hundred years ever tried or realized this type of seaweed helped with hair seems a bit odd to me.
  • 09-14-2015 11:46 AM
    Vic
    This Seaweed has been used to treat hairloss for over a Thousand years. "Modern" medicine kicked all the natural healers out of the business in the early 19th century. People are now barely starting to understand how food and nature can cure things modern medicine can only treat... with a bunch of side affects.
  • 09-14-2015 02:21 PM
    thechamp
    I'll get more
    Quote:

Originally Posted by champpy View Post
    Good work champ!! I cannot get the page to fully translate. Did you happen to see how much it costs and if it can be shipped to the US?

I can find out if they ship I'll ask a few more. Friends how would you apply the seewead ? Any one know if there's any sides lol ?:)

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth