• 04-08-2012 09:40 AM
    john2399
    Anyone know if theres a show tonight....
    Even though its easter and all
  • 04-08-2012 09:47 AM
    Quote:

Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    Even though its easter and all

why do people even watch that show.... just a bunch of middle age men whining about how everyone hates baldie...
  • 04-08-2012 11:14 AM
    john2399
    helps you realize that your not alone
  • 04-08-2012 12:17 PM
    Quote:

Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    helps you realize that your not alone

.... so is a walk at a grocery store.
    Just take your pills and forget about it
  • 04-08-2012 01:35 PM
    VictimOfDHT
    Watched the show a few times but was extremely disappointed. It's like it has nothing to do with hair loss. Usually the guys (Spencer and the other "guests") just go on and on about their private lives and personal stuff, families, work... Every show it's the same people calling over and over and over again, and what do they talk about...yup, their lives... Hardly any new people call. It's beyond boring and disappointing. So, I dont listen to it any more.
  • 04-08-2012 07:36 PM
    PayDay
    Quote:

Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    Watched the show a few times but was extremely disappointed. It's like it has nothing to do with hair loss. Usually the guys (Spencer and the other "guests") just go on and on about their private lives and personal stuff, families, work... Every show it's the same people calling over and over and over again, and what do they talk about...yup, their lives... Hardly any new people call. It's beyond boring and disappointing. So, I dont listen to it any more.

Are you guys kidding? I need my TBT fix every week! I don't know what you guys expect, but to me it incredibly entertaining informative and fun. For me having a chance to listen to other guys in my same shoes has been a life saver! To each his own I guess, but I don't get it. It’s probably one of the best radio shows I’ve ever been a fan of.
  • 04-08-2012 08:35 PM
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    For me having a chance to listen to other guys in my same shoes has been a life saver! To each his own I guess, but I don't get it.

what for? Is it not obvious to you that there are A LOT of other men who have hair loss problems? You're not special. You're balding just like a billion other men around the world.

What could you possibly learn from that show?
  • 04-09-2012 12:07 AM
    VictimOfDHT
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    Are you guys kidding? I need my TBT fix every week! I don't know what you guys expect, but to me it incredibly entertaining informative and fun. For me having a chance to listen to other guys in my same shoes has been a life saver! To each his own I guess, but I don't get it. It’s probably one of the best radio shows I’ve ever been a fan of.

It would be a good show if they actually talked about hair loss and NOT their own private lives (work, sickness in the family, getting drunk...)
  • 04-09-2012 01:19 AM
    Maradona
    I watch the replies every tuesday(in my ipod, DURING CLASS).
    That's how good I think the show is.
    Hopefully I can quit my job and make it sunday nights in a couple of months.
  • 04-09-2012 07:07 AM
    MackJames
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    .... so is a walk at a grocery store.
    Just take your pills and forget about it

You post regularly on a forum about hair loss which indicates that you can't just forget about it. You should take your own advice and take a pill and forget about it. Judging by the frequency of your posts that is impossible.

If you don't like the show, don't listen. There is no reason to come on the forum and post a snotty comment. Constructive criticism is one thing, and I am sure welcomed by SK, but being negative and condescending is a totally useless display of immaturity.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth