• 02-23-2018 02:15 PM
    adzelg
    2 Attachment(s)
    Please help me with some advice and opinions
    Hello I’m an 18 year old boy with naturally really thin curly hair since birth and I was remembered that I could sometimes see my scalp when my hairs would curl up and such and lately I realised my crown feels shorter than the rest of my head and it seemed to be a little thinner than the rest of my head, my hairline has gone back but not a lot I was told before that it was a mature hairline and it does look like one, anyways I’m worried so every bit of honesty is appreciated and yes keep in mind my hair is naturally really thin and curly which I got from my Mum and when I do the pull test literally no hairs come out or sometimes there would be like one, another thing is that I only find like 3-5 hairs on my pillow in the morning and yet again please be brutally honest with me Oh and also ever since I was a little kid my barber always told me I had thin hair and that he likes it because of the curls
  • 02-23-2018 10:33 PM
    BaldBearded
    What are your questions?
  • 02-24-2018 04:17 AM
    adzelg
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BaldBearded View Post
    What are your questions?

Is it just how my crown is, because in all honesty I’ve never looked at my crown until I last got a haircut and Realised how my hair looked like on top and back I just wanna know if it’s a bald spot or just a corner with a cowlick, the area isn’t bald there are hairs on it but I know that I have naturally really thin hair which you can see my scalp in at times but idk it kinda scared me and the fact that my crown is a hit or seems a bit shorter than the rest of my hair
  • 02-25-2018 09:01 AM
    BaldBearded
    It's really hard to tell, you said you have always had really thin hair.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Today 10:12 AM
An inconvenient truth about FUE
Today 07:24 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Today 07:24 AM