Trx2?

Printable View

• 07-18-2011 08:24 AM
    gutted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kanyon View Post
    Sounds good people. For those who have been on it for as long as 6 months, wouldn't the fact that things are not getting worse be a very good sign? Or are you using Fin as well to stabilise?

yeah i agree, however my left temple area has declined since i have been on it, although, im not assuming this is bad, it could be a good shed( (like what happens with minox), meaning regrowth of thicker hairs MAY occur.
  • 07-18-2011 08:34 AM
    Jcm800
    It's bizarre really, my left temple has diminished quickly, tho most likely due to a Minox shed.

Front centre parting is seeing some peach fuzz activity, most likely down to Minox once again, but, last few days my hair overall has grown somewhat, and I'm actually feeling a bit better about it.

If I regain on my hairline what I've lost since taking these treatments I'll be pretty content, scalp is flakey too, hair doesn't seem to grease up as quickly as usual, hmm maybe wishful thinking but feels like something could be happening.

Early days but I'm hopeful :)
  • 07-18-2011 11:27 AM
    doke
    guys go to the new treatment thread as rassoul has got his nickers in a twist i think he is a shill from uk hair solutions and he has not denied it,its getting funny winding him up,even though i am not.:eek::rolleyes:
  • 07-18-2011 11:34 AM
    Jcm800
    Haha yeah I've been watching that thread with matey boy ;)
  • 07-18-2011 04:30 PM
    NeedHairASAP
    it would be funny if trx2's side effect was "diminished left temple"
  • 07-18-2011 04:45 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    it would be funny if trx2's side effect was "diminished left temple"

It would :) but it's a Minox shed I reckon in my case-anyway thinking about it no-one is perfectly symmetrical anyway ;)
  • 07-19-2011 12:29 AM
    kanyon
    How can anyone judge the effect of TRX2 when they're taking Minox as well? That's ridiculous.

Any positive results you're seeing would be from minox. It worked amazingly for me for 7 years.

Is anyone taking TRX2 only?!
  • 07-19-2011 12:50 AM
    Jcm800
    I hear you but I'm only using it on my hairline, not my crown, and as my crown has thinned, and I'm not using anything but TRX2 to hopefully help it, it ain't so ridiculous.

I had little faith in this stiff working and started Minox alongside it, just hairline - **** it's supposed to work well alongside it anyway.

So if my crown, vertex and overall hair improves, I'll know it's TRX2, ok?
  • 07-19-2011 02:06 AM
    humboldt
    My experience with Minox:..it helped a lot with regrowth also at areas, where I had NOT applicated it. Minox seems to have a systemical effect, because this stuff is penetrating well through the scalp and a part of it comes into the bloodstream. A typical sign for this is the increased growth of bodyhair during the time of application.
    So it could be, that Minox has also an effect on your crown, although you are using it only at hairline and temples!
  • 07-19-2011 02:20 AM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by humboldt View Post
    My experience with Minox:..it helped a lot with regrowth also at areas, where I had NOT applicated it. Minox seems to have a systemical effect, because this stuff is penetrating well through the scalp and a part of it comes into the bloodstream. A typical sign for this is the increased growth of bodyhair during the time of application.
    So it could be, that Minox has also an effect on your crown, although you are using it only at hairline and temples!

Haven't heard of that before but thanks for the heads up ;)

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM
Last Post By Keegan212
Yesterday 03:51 AM