Trx2?

Printable View

• 06-29-2011 12:58 AM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Well I quit propecia and replaced it with trx2 I have g
    Had positive results now jc have u not been on it close too 3 months and your 40 odd maybe your metabolisim is slower considering your age

I've been on it nearly five months. And what does my metabolic rate have to do with it champ? Forget my age, I've got more hair than many on this forum, not for much longer granted..

This isnt working, second generation of hair? Don't make me laugh.
  • 06-29-2011 01:35 AM
    thechamp
    Well they claim that it depends on your metabolism and my hair is doing fine and basically if my hair got worse I would just go back to propecia
  • 06-29-2011 02:10 AM
    thechamp
    jc thats what i mean about your metabolsim
    TRX2 is aimed at men with up to stage four hair loss on the Norwood scale. "Some people see positive results starting at three months. The majority see positive results after five months. Some others are later," says Whitfield. "It depends on your metabolism. You see new hair and at the same time the loss of hair stops and when you look in the mirror the weight of the hair is bigger. It appears more heavy and thick."
  • 06-29-2011 02:23 AM
    Jcm800
    Yawn - I've read all of that before champ.
  • 06-29-2011 02:43 AM
    humboldt
    I´ve been one of the first who had been taken TRX2. I stopped Propecia completely and also all other AGA treatment like Minox, Spiro etc. just to assess a possible effect of TRX2.
    But so far I´m very disappointed...there is absolutely no effect on hair! By stopping the other treatment, my hairloss rate increased more and more...TRX2 couldn´t counteract to this fact in any way. Absolutely nothing!

A key issue concerning AGA is the decreasing of hairloss rate in the first months..but at this point, TRX2 doesn´t have the appropriate potential like other treatments! Don´t waste your money with this scam!

If there would be a effect, there also would be a study of them in the meantime..they should save their bad excuses!

I´m pissed off to me that i have paid money for this stuff at all!

P.S: To those who mean to see some results...i can hardly believe that they have AGA.

However...good luck to all of you! I´m out of this chapter...
  • 06-29-2011 03:14 AM
    RichardDawkins
    Thanks for yourhonest answer CASE CLOSED
  • 06-29-2011 08:33 AM
    crowningglory
    Quote:

Originally Posted by HairyHair View Post
    Interesting. Have you done any hair counting so far? This probably would give some hints on if actual regrowth is taking place or if your fuller hair is due to increased hair shaft diameter.

Yeah I'm doing a hair count BUT only started with this last month. I use a small wireframe to make sure i always count exactly the same area. However I tell you this isn't easy when doing yourself. I shall gather data on the hair count during the next month.
  • 06-29-2011 08:57 AM
    Less101
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    I've been on it nearly five months. And what does my metabolic rate have to do with it champ? Forget my age, I've got more hair than many on this forum, not for much longer granted..

This isnt working, second generation of hair? Don't make me laugh.

well thats the whole point of trx2. it is a supplement product and therefore does not interfere direclty with your body's hormones (as propercia does for example) but rather triggers metabolic changes over time. your matabolic rate (and age) is likely to affect how and when those changes are taking place. Myself I'm 29, do a fair amount of sports. I got the pills in january. I clearly see improvements similar to the ones described by the others.
  • 06-29-2011 09:48 AM
    The Alchemist
    Whitfield is a scumbag, lieing POS. A self proclaimed expert in hairloss. Yeah right, show me one paper he's published concerning AGA. Show me one talk he's given at a reputable conference. Show me anything he's done in the field of hairloss. There is absolutely nothing. I knew as soon as he started pushing the TRX2 thing forward that it was total garbage, a complete and utter scam. I'm really sorry to see that some of the good people on this board got taken in by that huckster.

He did some half assed research during his candidacy for a phd which just so happened to be about an ion channel. He created a ficitional story loosely based around his PhD experience, about how his research in ion channels makes him a "hairloss expert". Made some tenous links to Minoxidil's course of action to lend some credibility to his entirely unbelievable story and then attempted to leverage that by preying on the desperation of people unfortunate enough to be afflicted with MPB. He is a morally bankrupt jackazz. People now-a-days do not even consider for one freak'n second if what they're doing is right or wrong...only that it puts a dollar in their pocket. It's a sad state of affairs.
  • 06-29-2011 10:05 AM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Less101 View Post
    well thats the whole point of trx2. it is a supplement product and therefore does not interfere direclty with your body's hormones (as propercia does for example) but rather triggers metabolic changes over time. your matabolic rate (and age) is likely to affect how and when those changes are taking place. Myself I'm 29, do a fair amount of sports. I got the pills in january. I clearly see improvements similar to the ones described by the others.

Sorry, but unless I see proof of your improvements or any of my own it's all pie in the sky from where I'm looking.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Yesterday 02:28 PM
Surgeons in SE Asia (Thailand)
10-20-2018 10:30 AM
by martino
Last Post By EFab