Trx2?

Printable View

• 05-06-2011 07:23 PM
    sizzlinghairs
    I cant tolerate fin, minox, or any other anti androgen. I dont think trx2 is the best thing on the market at all.
  • 05-06-2011 07:49 PM
    thechamp
    So why are we all trying it
  • 05-06-2011 08:10 PM
    thechamp
    My brother confirmed my hair is looking thinner
  • 05-06-2011 09:34 PM
    sizzlinghairs
    but yet he said it was looking thicker before you got it cut correct?
  • 05-06-2011 09:37 PM
    sizzlinghairs
    Hey Jcm, any chance you could stop into Biolabs to ask a question on my behalf? Since they *never* get back to my emails? :mad:
  • 05-07-2011 12:04 AM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    Hey Jcm, any chance you could stop into Biolabs to ask a question on my behalf? Since they *never* get back to my emails? :mad:

Sorry but no, the business park is out the way so not going there unless I really need to. They'll reply eventually dude.
  • 05-07-2011 01:15 AM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

There is definitely something in the ingredients besides what they have listed.

I have taken all these supplements before and never experienced something like this.

I get side effects from one pill, that doesnt make sense..

It doesn't help you but im a bit more reassured by the fact you're getting reactions to the caps.

I tasted one the other day that had split and it just tastes like fizzy sherbet dip to me, perhaps you have a glucose intolerance then?

Wish someone could examine the contents of a capsule , would be interesting.
  • 05-07-2011 09:21 AM
    sizzlinghairs
    Ok, np jcm. Thought I would ask. Im just concerned about additional ingredients in the pill.

So after all this time you dont think your hair is at least minutely thicker even one bit???
  • 05-07-2011 09:30 AM
    doke
    i am taking mine befor meals and no sides yet and hair has not grown overnight?
  • 05-07-2011 09:42 AM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Ok, np jcm. Thought I would ask. Im just concerned about additional ingredients in the pill.

So after all this time you dont think your hair is at least minutely thicker even one bit???

No worries mate, it's a big science park & to even get in those types of building you have to buzz an intercom-I doubt they'd even let me in!

I've had a look at my hairline again, there are a couple of whispy fine rogue hairs appearing centre hairline, if they hang around remains to be seen, existing hair is growing fast, bit still a shed going on as well, bizarre.

I have been applying Minox too for around three weeks, so it could be down to that? Not likely in such short time tho.

I wish on their site they'd say about a possible shed before growth, I mean, these people on their 'testimonials', what did they report ?!

Just doesn't add up, but I still remain open minded..

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth