• 03-01-2019 04:51 AM
    Hatem
    2 Attachment(s)
    Doing HT with Dr.K, I need your advice (Pics attched)
    Hey guys,
    I would really appreciate hearing your thoughts and helping me to decided my HT.

I spent sometime searching for doctors that had good results and feedback, and I’ve reached AEK clinic, Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz.

After sending couple of pictures, they sent me the following:
    4000-6000 hair could be transplanted with FUE technique. Price for the session is 1800 Euro. (+%20TAX)
    Procedure will be supervised by Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz.

- They can do the HT to my case without shaving the top part. Only donor zone will be shaved.

- I asked about how much they guarantee for the results, the answer was: On frontal region and midscalp you'll get results within 9-12 months. On crown area, it takes 1 and half year. If transplanted hair won't grow back within 1.5 year, we guarantee a free touch up session.

- I’ve also asked about if it will be required to use Minoxidil after tge HT. The answer: It is not a must but if you want to support the area, you should use Minoxidil.

I would appreciate hearing your thoughts, I’ve attached coupe of pictures for my case, you can see I’ve receding hairline, it started to increase in the past 5 years. In addition to the bald spot in the crown area, it also increased, and the hair is getting thinner.

-Do you think the 4000-6000 HT will show good results in the hairline and crown area in my case?
    -What do you think of doing thr HT without shaving the hair in my case? I want it to be unrecognizable as possible.
    -How can i get maximum results especially in the crown area?
    -Any tips?

I would greatly appreciate Dr @JoeTillman feedback too.

(Attachment 61460Attachment 61461

We don’t really have clear history of baldness, just my father started to have thinner hair in these areas when he got older.)

Thanks so much,
  • 04-29-2019 01:42 AM
    Hatem
    I would appreciate any feedback. I just saw some negative reviews on google maps which says the 5 stars reviews are fake, and I’m feeling uncomfortable with the decision.
  • 08-20-2019 02:09 PM
    dst
    Did you end up going ahead with AEK?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth