Trx2?

Printable View

• 02-21-2011 06:19 AM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    With UK_ and thechamp on Ignore, this thread is much more bearable :)

Anyhow, further in and I am not imagining this, things are slowly filling in, in the front. More time will yield concrete proof -or not- but I still have a good feeling about this.

Any of the other TRX2 users experience reduced shedding and a slight, yet noticeable thickening down the front?

Yep I'm with you Against, sounds positive. I've actually found just slight fresh fuzz, not sure about lessened shedding (as I don't shed much anyway)
    But, I am seeing slightly more fuzz, early days, but it wasn't there before.
  • 02-21-2011 06:40 AM
    ThinFast
    Quote:

Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Didn't you read my last post or does your boring verbatim platitudinous nature dictate you lapse behind the general flow of this constructive critique? I have contributed not through the ad hominem mechanisms deployed by the pro affiliate marketers of this product I have had the misfortune of conversing with but by merely recommending you simply analyse the vacant background behind this joke of a product. Lets be honest here, me criticizing the creator of this product shall not cause that individual to crawl up into a shrill figure an fade away into the books of hairloss history, as might I add, this product shall eventually do. I would prefer to see a concerted effort from consumers to question this bucket of monkey piss for themselves and make an informed decision.... Change can only occur on the consumption side.

PS sorry about the grammer im typing off my phone ;)

I read all of the posts here. One mature post does not undo multiple irrelevant posts with misguided animosity. I don't see how calling people "retards" can in anyway be construed as a constructive criticism.

It is easier to stop one person from scamming than stopping 10 million (for example) from trying it. A few of us are trying it and will provide results. Those results will be known to everyone that follows this thread and any who are wise enough to google TRX2 will also find this information. If negative, it still won't completely stop people from buying it, but it will help limit sales of TRX2. Again, the most efficient way to stop any scammer is to confront them head on and ruin their reputation.

Also, I apologize if *this* retard's choice of words somehow did not measure up to your lofty standard.
  • 02-21-2011 06:41 AM
    fontanajul
    I'm curious, are most of you guys taking your three capsules all at once or spacing them out? I know on the site it's stated that both ways are fine, but seeing as how they're supplements, I was always under the impression that it's best to space them out. (Kind of like how taking too many vitamins just makes you absorb a small amount, then you pee the rest out lol)... I wish I could fast forward three months already. It's barely been a week...

-Max
  • 02-21-2011 06:44 AM
    ThinFast
    Quote:

With UK_ and thechamp on Ignore, this thread is much more bearable :)

Anyhow, further in and I am not imagining this, things are slowly filling in, in the front. More time will yield concrete proof -or not- but I still have a good feeling about this.

Any of the other TRX2 users experience reduced shedding and a slight, yet noticeable thickening down the front?

Week 3 starts today for me and I have not noticed a difference yet. Still shedding roughly 40-50 hairs in the shower. I also believe that I am experiencing some of the flushing jcm has talked about. Had an irritation on my hand that is still lingering, although it's not bad. Not much else to report at this time but I will keep everyone posted with updates.
  • 02-21-2011 06:50 AM
    ThinFast
    Max, I'm spreading them out for the reason you stated, although not all vitamins are water soluable. I am not certain whether the supplements in trx2 are, and even if so, at what dose does your body dispose of them as excess waste? There's no harm in spreading them out and time will tell in regards to the results. Good luck!
  • 02-21-2011 06:57 AM
    AgainstThis
    I take them all at the same time, no averse reactions whatsoever. As long as you get all three within the 24 hour cycle, it's fine.
  • 02-21-2011 07:50 AM
    Jcm800
    Zoidberg are you out there? Things were looking up the last time you posted a while back I think too?:)
  • 02-21-2011 11:07 AM
    UK_
    LOL like I said, show me 3 months' results people ill be waiting... lets see this product wash away all the research into MPB aswel LMFAO
  • 02-21-2011 11:09 AM
    UK_
    Quote:

All I know is that before TRX2 I was shedding like a mother****er.

A month in, I'm losing 7-10 hairs a day MAX (Compared to 50-60 before). I don't know what you call that, but a mental dwarf such as myself calls it a good ****ing deal.

bahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaa

Only a true retard (sorry but it just has to be said!) would fail to spot the pure idiocy in this post, but for your aid, I have highlighted the key area.

The lesson here is people will literally TELL THEMSELVES a product works for fear of admitting the fact that they were wrong, seriously, this is why NO SCIENCE will back up the wild claims made by this piss poor product - it is also why there is a larger market for ineffective products than there is for effective products (seriously) it is a reflection of how retarded the general public are - a PHD student? OH YEAH LETS ORDER A FULL 3 MONTHS SUPPLY!

I mean does this "against" guy not comprehend the possibility that the reason he is shedding less is because his hair may have cycled out of that particular stage? NO! It is the herbs and bioactive b vitamins literally HALTING his Hairloss - c'mon people! You are disagreeing with me for the sake of disagreeing!
  • 02-21-2011 11:21 AM
    Jcm800
    UK if you take the time to look back through the thread AgainstThis did indeed say he had quiet periods with his hair shedding. He also said this may be what he's currently experiencing with lessened shedding.

You're a hostile fella, whys that? Everything you blab on about has already been said anyway - but in a friendlier less aggressive manner :).

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth