• 07-09-2013 03:52 AM
    clandestine
    Yeah not sure if serious query or..

Just expose yourself little by little to the sun, and wear a light SPF sunscreen frequently when you start to feel over exposed.
  • 07-09-2013 11:57 AM
    sausage
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    Its called wearing sunscreen...

to get a tan....you wear sunscreen.

WTF.
  • 07-09-2013 12:12 PM
    clandestine
    Yes, you will. Go with a light SPF. And refer to my previous post.
  • 07-09-2013 12:42 PM
    sausage
    when you are bald as I am......I am not sure sun cream would help enough to protect the scalp.

If you are protecting your head with a stronger sunscreen than whatever you have put on your face..........how do you get it to be an even tan.

You don't want a brown face and white head.
  • 07-09-2013 01:46 PM
    clandestine
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    when you are bald as I am......I am not sure sun cream would help enough to protect the scalp.

I shave 000, so yes I'm as 'bald' as you are, bud.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    If you are protecting your head with a stronger sunscreen than whatever you have put on your face..........how do you get it to be an even tan.

Start by going into the sun, no sunscreen, little by little. Do it in your backyard or something; start tanning.

When you start to feel over exposed, put on a light SPF sunscreen, or go inside. Rinse, repeat. Do this over and over, and you'll start to tan.

I feel as if I'm repeating myself.
  • 07-09-2013 01:55 PM
    sausage
    Quote:

Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    I shave 000, so yes I'm as 'bald' as you are, bud.

Start by going into the sun, no sunscreen, little by little. Do it in your backyard or something; start tanning.

When you start to feel over exposed, put on a light SPF sunscreen, or go inside. Rinse, repeat. Do this over and over, and you'll start to tan.

I feel as if I'm repeating myself.

cheers,

I am going to look so sexual after spending the weekend outside in the heatwave we are having in the UK......I will use your tips and I will look like a sexy bald badass.
  • 07-09-2013 02:11 PM
    clandestine
    Cheers knt.
  • 07-10-2013 02:14 AM
    amibald
    Quote:

Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Yeah not sure if serious query or..

Just expose yourself little by little to the sun, and wear a light SPF sunscreen frequently when you start to feel over exposed.

]

bulk *******.

No sunny weather in the UK brah. Best to hop on that jergens natural glow time. I've seen dudes use it and it's like a gradual build up of real-looking tan (srs).

Btw davey jones you should include growing a beard/facial hair in your list. I know when I buzz my hair down to a 3 I look like a ******* without a light beard.
  • 07-10-2013 06:20 AM
    BigThinker
    Quote:

Originally Posted by amibald View Post
    ]

bulk *******.

No sunny weather in the UK brah. Best to hop on that jergens natural glow time. I've seen dudes use it and it's like a gradual build up of real-looking tan (srs).

Btw davey jones you should include growing a beard/facial hair in your list. I know when I buzz my hair down to a 3 I look like a ******* without a light beard.

Even when it comes to having a receded hairline, having maintained stubble really counter balances the big forehead. Don't know what in the hell I'd do without it.
  • 07-10-2013 03:28 PM
    sausage
    I have found having stubble with a shaved head is definitely better than without.

Also...get a penis pump.....I have gained an inch.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Today 09:59 AM
Surgeons in SE Asia (Thailand)
10-20-2018 10:30 AM
by martino
Last Post By EFab