• 08-15-2016 07:48 AM
    Artista
    I hope that everyone here on BTT is doing relatively good.

(I am writing a side-note here on an important point for everyone).

Please realize that none of us should ever ALLOW any type of hairloss to infringe upon our lives
    or to cause depression and worry!
    All things can be improved in different ways but more importantly,
    ACCEPTANCE is key to keeping our lives positive and healthy!

Keep this in mind everyone.
    Especially the very young here. Of course, there are a percentage of people on here that do not allow their hairloss to seriously effect them BUT they (like myself) are here to see what can be done to POSSIBLY help to improve/fix their hairloss if its possible.
    Have a good day all!!!!
  • 08-16-2016 07:49 PM
    Artista
    Im glad to be back on here even though I do not have as much time to stay on here as I used to.
    Eventually, I will be back on here more often like before.
    As i have said many times, I am on here to try to help others, especially the very young, by using commonsense and also with positive smart ideas to help others to become and stay positive.
  • 08-17-2016 06:10 PM
    Slam1523
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Im glad to be back on here even though I do not have as much time to stay on here as I used to.
    Eventually, I will be back on here more often like before.
    As i have said many times, I am on here to try to help others, especially the very young, by using commonsense and also with positive smart ideas to help others to become and stay positive.

Thanks
  • 08-17-2016 06:40 PM
    Artista
    Oh HELLO Slam1523 and thank you!!
    I just happened to be at my computer just now and i saw your response here from 7+ minutes ago ,
    thank you !

My hair is slowly looking much better now. I am glad to experience this.
    I really hope that the phase testing will turn out to be a 'Game-Changer' for all of 'us'!!
  • 08-17-2016 08:56 PM
    barfacan
    A parody of himself.
  • 08-18-2016 05:37 AM
    Artista
    Barfacan, What did you mean by saying this?

" A parody of himself."
  • 08-18-2016 04:39 PM
    FearTheLoss
    Artista, is there any news on Dr. Wesley letting us all see the original presentation you and spencer saw that showed donor regeneration?
  • 08-19-2016 08:09 AM
    Artista
    Hi there FearTheLoss ! Glad to hear from you.
    I still have not heard back from Dr. Wesley yet.
    I know just how busy he is most of the time. He IS a very sincere doctor!
    Eventually, I WILL hear back from him on my questions and also his responses to my photos that I had sent to him at his Clinic and I will let all of you know.
    On a side note:
    Barfacan has not yet answered my question to him about what he had said recently-lol.
  • 08-19-2016 09:51 AM
    stayhopeful
    Hey Artisia, thanks for involving us. I am a young sufferer as you know (25)

I think regeneration is extremely cool.

But EQUALLY important is transplant density.

I think we all want 100% natural density at the hairline or at least as close to it as possible.

Isn't pilofocus supposed to deliver FUT type results or better? I am very interested in this prospect of better visuals results due to increased density.
  • 08-19-2016 10:06 AM
    Artista
    Hello again Stayhopeful !
    Hopefully, hair regeneration finally turns out to be a new science for helping people with hairloss.
    I dont know when Dr. Wesley will be done with this 3rd phase testings yet.
    Dr. Wesley does like the use of FUE hair transplants.
    I do not know just how much Dr. Wesley would use FUT transplants. Ill call then today and ask.
    My FUE transplanted hairs are showing so much improvements... of course it is ongoing.
    Yes, 'transplant density' is equally important too.
    I agree Stay'!!

One more thing Stay', try not to suffer so much over hairloss. Suffering/worry/stress etc..can cause much more hairloss for anybody .. Stay positive my friend...all things can be worked out/fixed.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By SarahCarter
Yesterday 04:24 PM
Scar Grafting with Dr Cole
06-21-2012 02:00 PM
Last Post By northeastguy
Yesterday 10:14 AM