Sulfate Free Shampoo

Printable View

• 07-02-2012 06:31 AM
    Geoffrey
    Sulfate Free Shampoo
    Where's the best place to buy sulfate free shampoo? Is it readily available where you purchase your other shampoos, or do you have to order it online? If so, would someone mind posting a link?

Same question for Nizoral? Where do you guys usually buy it from?
  • 07-02-2012 06:51 AM
    Follicle Death Row
    I can buy the 2% nizoral over the counter but I don't know if that's the same everywhere. Couldn't you also get it from amazon? Pretty sure you could do that.

As for sulfate free shampoo I really don't know what kind of difference they make if any. I use the Kerastase Specifique shampoo which is for thinning hair apparently. Not sure if it's sulfate free or if it does anything but does make my hair and scalp feel good which is a start I guess. Sorry I can't help you more.
  • 07-02-2012 01:11 PM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Geoffrey View Post
    Where's the best place to buy sulfate free shampoo?

I buy it at Walmart, Target or CVS. I personally prefer Aveeno but whatever brand you like is fine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geoffrey View Post
    Same question for Nizoral? Where do you guys usually buy it from?

I use the non-prescription strength Nizoral A-D (1%) - and I usually buy it at either Walmart or CVS.
  • 07-02-2012 01:31 PM
    Follicle Death Row
    Is the 2% Niz only by prescription in the US? It's OTC the other side of the Atlantic. I think it's pretty good stuff. Certainly keeps the scalp nice and clean and itch free. As for hairloss who knows but it can't hurt.
  • 07-02-2012 01:45 PM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    Is the 2% Niz only by prescription in the US?

2% is only available by prescription in the U.S. but I don't know if any other jurisdiction requires a script.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth