Trx2?

Printable View

• 08-25-2012 09:01 AM
    gutted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Thanks. That's out early Sept? I'm going to hold fire on that, but if you give it the thumbs up I'm on board
    :-)

im hoping it works out.

i did read somewhere that trx2 were working on a topical?
  • 08-25-2012 09:04 AM
    Jcm800
    Hmm not sure about that. Someone posted on here a while back saying the same thing re topical but haven't read anything other than that about it personally.
  • 08-25-2012 09:09 AM
    gutted
    Quote:

Hmm not sure about that. Someone posted on here a while back saying the same thing re topical but haven't read anything other than that about it personally.

yeah i read it on here too i think.

if loreal can develop a topical and release it as a cosmetic im sure trx2 can do too.
  • 08-25-2012 09:38 AM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    yeah i read it on here too i think.

if loreal can develop a topical and release it as a cosmetic im sure trx2 can do too.

You can bet your life Whitfiled and crew will release a topical at some point, or another treatment, they have to keep the cash cow topped up ;)
  • 08-25-2012 09:46 AM
    gutted
    Quote:

You can bet your life Whitfiled and crew will release a topical at some point, or another treatment, they have to keep the cash cow topped up ;)

loool

10char
  • 08-27-2012 08:40 AM
    sizzlinghairs
    @30plus, could you please inform us if you are still taking dut? and are you still using minox? What gutted was saying about dut possibly getting in the way of Trx2 giving you stabilization are similar to my thoughts as well. Everyone who is getting results seem to only be on trx2 alone, besides the occasional topical.

@gutted, so you have not noticed 1 drop in the temple areas at all??

Also, lets hear from AgainstThis! Where you at mang? :)
  • 08-27-2012 08:54 AM
    gutted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    @30plus, could you please inform us if you are still taking dut? and are you still using minox? What gutted was saying about dut possibly getting in the way of Trx2 giving you stabilization are similar to my thoughts as well. Everyone who is getting results seem to only be on trx2 alone, besides the occasional topical.

@gutted, so you have not noticed 1 drop in the temple areas at all??

Also, lets hear from AgainstThis! Where you at mang? :)

nope not since ive religously been using trx2 alone with msm.

the time when i noticed the temple recession was when i was taking individual trx2 ingredients and overdosed on niacin 500mg per day, since stopping it i havnt noticed any temple recession but no growth either.
  • 08-27-2012 09:09 AM
    sizzlinghairs
    Thanks.

Have you noticed thickening of existing temple hairs tho? Maybe peache fuzz?

I seem to be noticing little black hairs sprouting, but do believe this could have been spurred by the mico/hydrocortisone. Also some days it seems to creep back, but always followed up by strengthening. Shed/regrowth style..

We'll see what time will bring..
  • 08-27-2012 09:12 AM
    gutted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    Thanks.

Have you noticed thickening of existing temple hairs tho? Maybe peache fuzz?

I seem to be noticing little black hairs sprouting, but do believe this could have been spurred by the mico/hydrocortisone. Also some days it seems to creep back, but always followed up by strengthening. Shed/regrowth style..

We'll see what time will bring..

the only thing ive noticed is a few new hairs pop at the top frontal region, nothing at the temples.
  • 08-27-2012 09:14 AM
    sizzlinghairs
    Any thickening of existing tho?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth