• 04-04-2013 05:53 AM
    TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
    what hair loss did too me... to you?
    hey to all brother sufferers ,,,

hair loss made me lose my sleep for half a month and then turned my life the other way, i started eating healthy , i started doing weights, bodyweigt exercises and become lean and fit, i started noticing that the looks and the matter world dont stay the same and started feeling the impact of time and its length,

i am norwood 3 hiding well and pray for histogen aderans to release sth soon at the same time saving money to combine it with a hiend fue,i am just 24 years old,

you?
  • 04-04-2013 06:00 AM
    BigThinker
    I never lost any sleep, but hairloss distracted me while at school, work, and social environments. I wish I could say it didn't temporarily affect those aspects of my life, but it did.

Similar to you, I reached a threshold where I decided I'd better at least boost every other facet of my life -- nutrition, exercise, etc. That's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful -- ability to overcome adversity.

Are you on finasteride? If not, why not?
  • 04-04-2013 06:08 AM
    TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
    i am afraid fin cause of the sides even the small % i am afraid, i will die if my sex life gets ruined this age.
    i hope i wont be at the situation of regreting this :? , now really its one month untill we have a solid picture of histogen :). and nice what you didBig thinker cause there will be a time we will have full hairs and be perfect at all other things too ;) and i hope soon :)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    I never lost any sleep, but hairloss distracted me while at school, work, and social environments. I wish I could say it didn't temporarily affect those aspects of my life, but it did.

Similar to you, I reached a threshold where I decided I'd better at least boost every other facet of my life -- nutrition, exercise, etc. That's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful -- ability to overcome adversity.

Are you on finasteride? If not, why not?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Yesterday 03:16 AM
Hair Loss - Who Do You Talk To? - The Bald Truth For May 10th, 2024
05-10-2024 01:28 PM
Last Post By JoeTillman
05-10-2024 01:28 PM
How do project management consulting firms manage?
10-12-2023 06:15 AM
Last Post By annastark
05-09-2024 09:19 PM
How we do hairline femininization with interview Dr. Lindsey
05-09-2024 07:33 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
05-09-2024 07:33 AM