• 01-20-2015 05:25 PM
    samdee
    help PLEASE!! Weight gain on Fin
    Hi guys, im currently in a slight state of despair and would love some help.

I've been on fin for almost 2 years. Had good results and holding my hair(which is great), shedding stopped.

I have had great physique but since on fin ive gained weight on my love handles and lower abdomen. ITS REALLY having its toll on me. These or some changes i tried to implement.

take 2.5 every other day (didnt help)
    skip every 3rd day (didnt do it long enough to have an answer)

I DONT want this situation to become an ultimatum, fat or bald. The question is, what can i do? There was a certain time where i started losing weight for unexplained reasons, I was fitting in ALL my old clothes, which was AMAZING.

I would like to know if anyone else had a similar issue and have they discovered any workarounds?

please help, thanks you. Im not willing to stop fin.
  • 03-01-2017 09:23 PM
    Rizaan
    Quote:

Originally Posted by samdee View Post
    I've been on fin for almost 2 years. Had good results and holding my hair

Explain this thread you posted 3 months later : https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...de?highlight=\
    where you claim: "I took Fin for 3 months a long time ago and stopped taking the drug cold turkey because ... well, we all know why"

You lying piece of sh*t. Go f*ck yourself, I hope you've lost most of your hair 2 years later now.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth