• 05-17-2012 10:55 AM
    gmonasco
    U.S. may speed approval of "breakthrough" drugs
    Experimental drugs that show a big effect early in development for treating serious or life-threatening diseases would get a faster and cheaper path to U.S. approval, under a proposal likely to become law this year.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8480N520120509
  • 05-17-2012 11:09 AM
    greatjob!
    Thats good news I guess, not sure how it applies to MPB. I also doubt it will get through congress with the moron do nothing tea partiers blocking anything from getting accomplished.
  • 05-17-2012 02:22 PM
    BaldinLikeBaldwin
    that's good. let's show them Scorpion's posts now to demonstrate what MPB does to the mind of a young man
  • 05-17-2012 07:23 PM
    PatientlyWaiting
    "Serious or life-threatening diseases".

I know they don't think much of MPB, but they should consider the stats of millions of men suffering from depression because of MBP. Depression can lead to being life-threatening, because of suicidal thoughts.
  • 05-17-2012 07:28 PM
    PatientlyWaiting
    You know, going through that article, I don't see how hair loss has anything to with this. I mean this is very good news in general, but I don't see how hair loss companies will benefit from this.
  • 05-18-2012 06:55 AM
    chrisis
    How is MPB a serious or life-threatening disease? This is clutching of straws at its extreme.

Totally irrelevant to this forum.
  • 05-18-2012 09:01 AM
    gmonasco
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    You know, going through that article, I don't see how hair loss has anything to with this. I mean this is very good news in general, but I don't see how hair loss companies will benefit from this.

a) Anything that allows for fast-tracking of drug approval is a step in the right direction.

b) If someone can persuasively make the case that hair loss is a "serious condition," a developmental hair loss treatment could qualify under the bill as currently worded.
  • 05-18-2012 02:43 PM
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    MPB is one of the most serious, life-threatening diseases out there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrotizing_fasciitis
  • 05-18-2012 05:31 PM
    chrisis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    MPB is one of the most serious, life-threatening diseases out there.

Shut up, moron.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth