• 07-16-2020 12:20 AM
    Spex
    1 Attachment(s)
    Dr Amir Yazdan | Modena Hair Institute, CA | 2422 FU via FUE 1 year post op
    This patient came to Dr Yazdan and his team at Modena Hair Institute a year ago very concerned about his hair loss and what actually could be achieved for him. He had been to a variety of local clinics who had all promised him the world which he fortunately saw through the sales pitch but on meeting Dr. Yazdan felt he was legitimate and realistic about what could be achieved along side the patients goals.

“I considered having hair loss treatment for years but always felt unsure about whether it would work, but after just 3 months I was over the moon with the progress and the regrowth! Simply amazing! Thank you Dr. Yazdan and team.”

In the following presentation, Dr. Amir Yazdan documents the results of a 36-year-old male undergoing an FUE hair transplantation with 2,422 grafts and three follow up PRP procedures. The patient had extensive loss but with the appropriate plan and design the outcome 1 year post op is remarkable.Soon after the successful hair transplant, the patient began PRP treatments to further stimulate follicle growth at the root and help keep everything stable and flourishing.

After photos were taken at 1 year post-op. This just goes to show that in the right hands with the right skill and experience a little can go a long way. The patient is thrilled and this is the ultimate goal of any ethical HT surgeon.

More results and info on Dr Yazdan can be found here : Modena Hair Institute

Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

My FUE Into FUT Scar Result Revealed After 5 Years
Yesterday 10:10 AM
Last Post By JoeTillman
Yesterday 10:10 AM
2 operations with Asmed, Dr. Erdogan - 2007 and 2016
10-06-2020 10:53 AM
Last Post By sicore8826
04-12-2024 02:41 PM
How do you make a truck sound like a train horn?
09-13-2023 09:58 PM
by Bial
Last Post By frasheron
04-12-2024 06:02 AM
Dr. Glenn Charles FUT
04-10-2024 07:36 AM
Last Post By Dr. Glenn Charles
04-10-2024 07:36 AM