• 10-16-2016 12:15 PM
    Miiw
    2 Attachment(s)
    Here's some updates (week 13-14)

Here's long hair and then again short hair, after buzzing my hair down, pics from today.
  • 10-16-2016 12:19 PM
    Miiw
    2 Attachment(s)
    And then again,

Baseline -> Today, after +13 weeks of treatment
  • 10-16-2016 12:25 PM
    Miiw
    Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepHoping View Post
    Would you be willing to send the link to where you purchased your rollers? Would greatly appreciate it, thank you!

Hey!

I'm from Finland and I bought the roller from a local pharmacy, it's pretty basic: 1mm and 540 needles! So any roller with those specs should be good enough I reckon! :)
  • 10-16-2016 01:51 PM
    KeepHoping
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Miiw View Post
    Hey!

I'm from Finland and I bought the roller from a local pharmacy, it's pretty basic: 1mm and 540 needles! So any roller with those specs should be good enough I reckon! :)

Thanks for responding! Can I ask when you roll with the smaller roller, the 0.3mm, do you roll at night and then immediately apply the minox afterward?
  • 10-16-2016 06:50 PM
    k9gatton
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Miiw View Post
    Here's some updates (week 13-14)

Here's long hair and then again short hair, after buzzing my hair down, pics from today.

Good work.

It's too late in life for me to start this. Wish I started it earlier, because now I have a Norwood 3
    vertex hairline.
  • 10-16-2016 07:31 PM
    79BirdofPrey
    My hair is about 3" long...can I dermaroll? I'm afraid the hairs will get caught in the roller. Can someone recommend a dermaroller to get?
  • 10-20-2016 11:16 AM
    Makuhito
    What did you hairline look like before with long hair?
  • 10-29-2016 08:38 AM
    sayian
    I don`t get you guys supplementing with high amounts of Vit A, since Vit A in high amounts is known to produce hairloss.
  • 10-29-2016 12:47 PM
    k9gatton
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sayian View Post
    I don`t get you guys supplementing with high amounts of Vit A, since Vit A in high amounts is known to produce hairloss.

It might even do more damage than that. It is fat soluble.
  • 11-09-2016 01:31 AM
    elvispresley
    hi guys i have some questions if you can help me, i would like to start try this dermaroller but my situation is particular.

my hairloss is at the vertex basically i have only the vertex gone fully. all my hair are very long so that i cover my crown . (like gareth bale just my crown is fully gone...)

so my idea is to shave the hair at the vertex (nearly nothing) and start dermarolling. but i have no idea on how to do it and how to start.

so your suggestions and help are welcome.

questions:

0- where i can buy dermaroller ? (i am actually in malaysia)
    1-what peculiarity the dermaroller must have ? example the needle 1.5 as i read a the beginning or other things that MUST have , so that i buy the correct one.
    2- where i can find a video on how to use it ? if you have some link or instructions.
    3- i am not going to use finasteride or other chemicals , do you think will be a decent try? or i must combine it with some medicines?
    4-what is the minimium amount of time before i get some changes, based on your experience?

please let me know if you have time thanks a lot.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth