• 05-15-2012 12:46 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersixx View Post
    I think Histogen is gonna be the answer .. Their definately going in the right direction. Results so far were promising compared to replicel. Can't wait til it hits the market. Just can't believe how histogen is being dogged here and they actually produced way more visual hair than replicel. Should be all praises especially when replicel disappointed so much but was highly defended here. Replicel would of killed (figure speech) for histogens results. And that was just safety trials. Lol . If exciting news is coming giving they previous release , I'm tuned in!!!!! More optimistic than last week and a little less skeptic. 51/49.

I think this is an ideal treatment for those that are early norwoods.

Who can use a Hair transplant to correct their hairline, with HSC to thicken up any thinning areas. IF it fails to regrow hair in slick bald areas.

I have a sneaky suspicion it will though.
  • 05-15-2012 12:47 PM
    NotDyingBald
    This must be the most ironic day of my life.

As many of us, Iīve been waiting on Replicel/Histogen results to, letīs say, help me in the decision of going on Fin or not. After Replicelīs results, despite their really good or bad, i was dissapointed and scheduled with my dermatologist to hear some "final" words about Fin, based on a doctorīs experiencia prescribing Fin without any problems. Well yes, i got my first Fin prescription today.(Didnīt take it yet).

And now, i just open this thread and found this.

Is some kind of force trying to tell me something??
  • 05-15-2012 12:49 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    Damn vagueness! That picture of the temple looks like it has barely any hair

Exactly, its regrown hair on slick areas.
  • 05-15-2012 12:55 PM
    neversaynever
    Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post

But near slick bald WOMAN. We will see...
  • 05-15-2012 12:55 PM
    Quote:

Originally Posted by eqvist View Post
    Yes thats a ting iīm a bit worried abut! Why are they only pictures on the success on woman!? Good for the ladies but.......

because believe it or not, women's hair loss market is as big or even bigger than men's....
    Last study was done exclusively on men. Women were wondering if it works for them too so Histogen responded to that with their Phase 1/2 results...

Quote:

Originally Posted by eqvist View Post
    Maybe because women don't get MPB; they lose hair differently than men?

no... it's all the same dude
  • 05-15-2012 12:56 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

But near slick bald WOMAN. We will see...

They have already proven that it has regrown hair on men in the pilot studies. (Just like 2020 has pointed out)

I don't see what the problem is.
  • 05-15-2012 12:59 PM
    neversaynever
    Quote:

They have already proven that it has regrown hair on men in the pilot studies. (Just like 2020 has pointed out)

I don't see what the problem is.

Regrown hair on men in slick or near slick areas?? I missed that info in the pilot study...

Can you point it to me please?
  • 05-15-2012 01:02 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Regrown hair on men in slick or near slick areas?? I missed that info in the pilot study...

Can you point it to me please?

http://www.histogen.com/aboutus/news_events.htm#25

Quote:

In addition to the number of new hairs, a statistically significant (p<0.05) increase in hair density, which is directly related to hair count over the treatment areas, was also seen at the one-year timepoint. Other efficacy factors, such as hair thickness and terminal hair density, showed an upward trend at this timepoint as well. The pilot trial tested two formulations of HSC and, although one formulation was determined to be superior, significant new hair growth was seen in both groups. (p=0.032)
    This mimics the female pattern hairloss results.
  • 05-15-2012 01:03 PM
    25 going on 65
    Quote:

If you zoom into the "before" pictures, her temples don't look quite slick, more like the hair there is highly miniaturized.
    Higher resolution photos would be nice.
  • 05-15-2012 01:05 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    If you zoom into the "before" pictures, her temples don't look quite slick, more like the hair there is highly miniaturized.
    Higher resolution photos would be nice.

Fair enough, if that is the case e.g. super MINOX.

Then this product is great for lower norwoods, who can use this in conjunction with a HT to get back down to NW0.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM
Last Post By Keegan212
Yesterday 03:51 AM