Lets be honest

Printable View

• 12-02-2012 02:21 PM
    sausage
    Lets be honest
    There is nothing that will help us get back our hair.....

When there is......it will be massive in the news. Will this happen in the next 10 years, probably not. But we can only hope.

I can't be arsed wasting my time reading crap on here about apparent cures....just watch the news and wait.
  • 12-02-2012 02:23 PM
    Breaking Bald
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sausage View Post

When there is......it will be massive in the news. Will this happen in the next 10 years, probably not. But we can only hope.

I can't be arsed wasting my time reading crap on here about apparent cures....just watch the news and wait.

What about Histogen? I wouldn't trust the news to be honest.
  • 12-02-2012 02:40 PM
    elnino
    Quote:

what norwood are you? nah no cure but what about fin and minox?
  • 12-02-2012 08:37 PM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

There is nothing that will help us get back our hair...

The proven FDA approved treatments that are available now can give you back some of your hair. You are not at all likely to get all of it back, but most people who use these current treatments will get some hair back. Speaking for myself, I grew a lot of hair back from using Rogaine. I obviously didn't get it all back - but I got a lot of it back - and every little bit helps.

Some companies are definitely on the right track for more effective treatments and possibly even an outright cure - and it will be sooner than ten years. I personally believe it will be sooner than five years - and possibly as little as three years.
  • 12-03-2012 02:37 AM
    ravegrover
    im sure cure will be available in future. but, i want it while im still young. otherwise, who cares
  • 12-03-2012 02:33 PM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ravegrover View Post
    ...i want it while im still young. otherwise, who cares

"Young" is a state of mind. I know people in their 60's who are enjoying life more than most teenagers - because they are young at heart. They also look and act a lot younger than they are.

If your hair loss bothers you, you will still want the cure no matter how old you are.
  • 12-03-2012 02:38 PM
    gmonasco
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    What about Histogen? I wouldn't trust the news to be honest.

The news media err in hyping expectations of baldness cures that are far from reality, not in ignoring the development of promising baldness cures.
  • 12-03-2012 03:01 PM
    dex89
    Quote:

Yes no effective treatment that is proven to help regrowth hair for everyone. HT is best thing we got so far lol
  • 12-03-2012 03:01 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    "Young" is a state of mind. I know people in their 60's who are enjoying life more than most teenagers - because they are young at heart. They also look and act a lot younger than they are.

If your hair loss bothers you, you will still want the cure no matter how old you are.

Totally agree, well said.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth