• 03-11-2013 05:48 AM
    terralab
    Anyone in the Toronto region losing hair
    Hey guys allow me to introduce myself I am a 29 year old accountant that started thinning out losing hair and developing bald spots my confidence shot down and I was very stressed and depressed about it. I felt un attractive my buddy introduced me to this product which claims to be completely 100% herbal based and regrows hair back so I gave it a try I applied the topical solution at night time and went to sleep next morning when I washed my hair my hair felt thicker had more texture and appeared more of its natural colour. I got excited about the product and have been using it ever since I have been on it now for around a month and I definitely feel that my bald spots have filled up because of the fact that my hair doesn't fall .. It's definitely thicker got more volume because of it I feel more confident I am trying to become a supplier of this product now and would urge anyone living in Toronto area to call me I don't mind telling u my story or meeting up with u for you to check out my results. I feel like I am on to something big here... Only downfall of this product is that it has to be refrigerated as it doesn't have any chemicals or preservatives in it. It can't be sold as of right now commercially because it doesn't have a shelf life of more than 3 months . But I honestly do not care as long as its effective and works I urge anyone suffering from shedding, thinning, developing bald spots or a receding hair line to give this product a try its 100% herbal with no side effects comes with a 5 day money back guarantee bottles are 350 ml and 110 dollars for 1 or 90 for 2 .
  • 03-11-2013 10:03 AM
    the_dude78
    oh wow....
  • 03-11-2013 10:07 AM
    chrisis
    I'm reluctant to legitimise your sales pitch with a genuine question, but 5 day money back guarantee...?

What exactly is anyone going to evaluate in that time frame, when a hair growth cycle is many months?
  • 03-11-2013 01:31 PM
    StayThick
    5 day money back guarantee??? Hahahahahaha!! 5 days? That gives him just enough time to flee with my $110.

This is the funniest thing I have seen in months on here. I needed that laugh.
  • 03-11-2013 01:39 PM
    chrisis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    5 day money back guarantee??? Hahahahahaha!! 5 days? That gives him just enough time to flee with my $110.

RUMAD?

You can get 2 bottles for $90.
  • 03-11-2013 03:01 PM
    Dan26
    Ingredients and concentrations or GTFO!!!
  • 03-11-2013 03:18 PM
    terralab
    the product
    in 5 days you will see the texture hair color change look thicker fuller.. obviously in order to see hair growth it takes 3 months
    and the money isnt that big unlike someone said to flee with? maybe to him thats a lot of money but I am looking to do business
    the ingredients that this product is comprised of include:
    Calcium, Chromium, Potassium, Phosporus, Magnesium, Copper, Folic Acid, Iron, Zinc, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3,B5,B6,B12, C , AND E
    protein and citrus

If you have an open mind i invite anyone in the toronto region to meet me and talk to me we can go from there
  • 03-11-2013 03:21 PM
    clandestine
    Nice first post, though :)
  • 03-11-2013 03:26 PM
    terralab
    I am not the inventor of this product
    The formulator that made this product is a friend of mine exact concentrations i am not aware of but like i said the only short coming of this product is the shelf life and it has to be kept refrigerated otherwise the solution would go bad thats why it can only be sold in the toronto region for now he is working on ways of extending the shelf life without reducing the effectiveness of the product thats why we cant sell it commercially .
    Once you get the solution its recommended that you apply heavy amounts of this product and drench your hair and scalp in it and let it dry for 30 min than goto sleep with it ...
    whole idea is to leave it on for as long as possible than take a normal shower and shampoo your hair the results you will see after you bathe
  • 03-11-2013 05:39 PM
    Dan26
    Quote:

Originally Posted by terralab View Post
    in 5 days you will see the texture hair color change look thicker fuller.. obviously in order to see hair growth it takes 3 months
    and the money isnt that big unlike someone said to flee with? maybe to him thats a lot of money but I am looking to do business
    the ingredients that this product is comprised of include:
    Calcium, Chromium, Potassium, Phosporus, Magnesium, Copper, Folic Acid, Iron, Zinc, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3,B5,B6,B12, C , AND E
    protein and citrus

If you have an open mind i invite anyone in the toronto region to meet me and talk to me we can go from there

This product does not do much to address/attack genetic hair loss man...There are much better things someone can spend their money on if we are talking unapproved treatments.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Benefits of Resveratrol for hair and health
05-05-2022 01:46 AM
Last Post By felixten
Yesterday 11:59 PM
1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
03-27-2024 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
03-27-2024 08:38 AM