• 07-21-2016 03:14 PM
    El Camino
    How to Research Best Doc in World
    How would you research to find who is the best in the world at men's hair transplants (especially for correcting a receding hairline)?

What would your criteria be for choosing?

Are there objective measures you would use?
  • 07-21-2016 07:03 PM
    DD1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by El Camino View Post
    How would you research to find who is the best in the world at men's hair transplants (especially for correcting a receding hairline)?

What would your criteria be for choosing?

Are there objective measures you would use?

http://www.bhrclinic.com/

I consider Dr Christian Bisanga one of the best in the world. After seeing several other physicians and online consultations and several years of research Bisanga was the best in my opinion. He is an expert at FUE so was I never considering strip. Funny thing after several years of research I finally fly out to see the guy in Chicago because he was there for a convention. He looked at my hair and said I wasn't a candidate for a hair transplant because my donor was too thin. That was disappointing but at least he was honest and I didn't make a huge mistake.
    He uses a very small punch so scaring is very minimal and he does it himself by hand. He also does all the placement of the hair.
    Do your research and be very careful with who you go with!
  • 07-23-2016 09:40 AM
    J_B_Davis
    First stop should always be iahrs.org These are considered the very best hair transplant surgeons in the world. I was listening to The Bald Truth last week and a guy called in who said the same thing about being turned away by two other IAHRS surgeons, not one but two. That would not happen with non IAHRS doctors. These are honest doctors, who have a level of accountability and who are the best of the best. Like Dr. Rashid pointed out, you want to increase your odds of having a good outcome as much as possible so the IAHRS is the first place to start in that process.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth