Hair Loss Expert

Printable View

• 04-17-2012 12:46 PM
    Daddio
    Is Dermmatch better than Toppik? How do they hold up in the rain or at the gym?
  • 04-17-2012 05:03 PM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
    Is it okay to blow dry my hair shortly after using Rogaine? Typically I towel dry my hair when I get out of the shower. Then apply the rogaine, then about 5 minutes later blow dry it while I style it.

I blow dry in the mornings when I use Rogaine foam. I towel dry my hair, put in the foam, spray in my leave-in treatment and comb it into my hair (it's a girl thing) then blow dry on the lowest settings. I do not bother to blow dry in the evenings when I use liquid Minoxidil. It is my understanding that you cannot blow dry liquid Minoxidil at all.

Quote:

Also, Do I add the Dermmatch before or after blow drying/styling my hair?

I put in Dermmatch after my first blow dry. Then after I put the Dermmatch in my trouble areas and brush it out ti distribute it and then blow dry again to dry the Dermmatch.

Quote:

Is Dermmatch better than Toppik? How do they hold up in the rain or at the gym?

I think so. Dermmatch holds up to wind, rain, heavy workouts and swimming. Toppik can hold up to working out (not heavy though) and sometimes wind - but not rain or swimming. Dermmatch looks a lot better than hair fibers too. Fibers don't look bad mind you, it's just that Dermmatch looks so much better.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

purchase requisition in business central
12-19-2023 05:38 AM
Last Post By Briam1930
Today 05:47 AM
Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Yesterday 02:28 PM