• 02-16-2018 06:04 AM
    Spex
    New Patient Advisor role - The Harley St Hair Clinic - London
    Hi All,

Due to my heavy involvement in the hair transplant industry I've recently been asked to come on board
    with The Harley St Hair Clinic in London as their Patient Advisor. I've been an admirier of the clinic for
    a while and met and liaised with a number of their patients over the years.

After several clinic visits over the last 6 months I'm incredibly confident in recommending The Harley St Hair
    clinic as well as working directly with them in order to help educate patients and enable patients to obtain what
    I feel is a superb service and hair transplant procedure from an exceptional clinic.

https://vimeo.com/254480931

I'm incredibly proud to be working with The Harley St Hair Clinic and assisting their patients throughout their
    research and helping them throughout their entire hair transplant experience.

Regards
    Spencer ( Spex )
  • 02-28-2018 02:10 AM
    Spex
    Hi guys,

Just to inform you i'll be in Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds over the next few months conduction 1:1 consultations so if anyone interested in meeting up to discuss your hair loss and hair transplant requirements please feel free to drop me an email.

Regards
    Spex
  • 03-05-2018 12:34 AM
    clee984
    Hi Spex, do you have any specific dates you'll be in Manchester?
  • 03-14-2018 12:01 AM
    Spex
    Hi, currently I’ll be in Birmingham 6th April and Manchester in May/June - dates tbc.

Regards
    Spex
  • 04-04-2018 11:35 AM
    Spex
    Hi Guys,

Got two spaces due to cancellations if of use to anyone interested in meeting me in Birmingham on Friday 6th April in the AM.

Support@spexhair.com

Regards
    Spex
  • 06-25-2018 02:50 AM
    Plays
    Hi spex

Unfortunately I’ve not had the best experiences with the clinic concerned.

Although they have been friendly and looked to get the best results on the day I’ve felt they have not taken time to understand or look into why a number of my grafts failed to take in.

I can detail more via private message but on the last consultation they jumped straight into how many grafts were needed without addressing the core issue of the failed growth and I would say the growth rate would be at about 8% rather than the 90% they mention ...

I do understand that failures can occur but without addressing the possible causes and jumping straight into a plan for another transplant without discussion rings alarm bells

Thanks
  • 06-25-2018 04:39 AM
    Spex
    Hi there,

Thanks for the email too.

Im very surprised to hear that your experience was as you say, as quite literally every patient I've spoken to over years has always commented how well they've been treated and this was a big factor in helping me decide to come on board with the HSHC. To date you are the only patient to raise concern that i know of but hey every clinic has unsatisfied patients, trust me, whether the reasons are justified or not.

Your surgery was an EYEBROW hair transplant a few years ago, not a traditional hair transplant and I'm my experience these tend to be interesting and results can vary. There may well be more to why your result in your opinion is not as it should be - but as i know little about your case and i am going to refer you to William and Nadeem at the clinic to offer further support in light of your concerns so you can discuss this further. I'm confident they will be only too happy to help get to the bottom of your concerns and explain things for you along with work with you knowing them.

Regards
    Spex

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM