• 01-23-2013 12:52 PM
    catgreeneyes
    Does anyone have diffuse hair loss and sneezing ?
    I lose about 200 hairs a day in a diffuse pattern .This started about a year ago. my scalp itches like mad ! No regrowth .l also sneeze all day long .Does anyone else sneeze a lot along with hair loss ? Have you found a cause behind it ?
  • 02-11-2013 09:24 AM
    z06guy
    Possibly allergies? Has anything in your lifestyle or diet changed since this started happening?
  • 02-11-2013 09:29 AM
    elnino
    these hair loss stories becoming more surprising. not saying its not connected or anything but i know a guy whos over brushing of his teeth gave him some deficiency that made him lose hair. maybe its having an indirect adverse thing to yours.
  • 02-11-2013 10:29 AM
    catgreeneyes
    The only thing that has changed has been withdrawal from 8x 50mg tablets of Tramadol painkillers .I was on these for about 5 years for endometriosis pain .Still have pain but I try to deal with it I other ways .
  • 02-11-2013 10:39 AM
    Buster
    Quote:

Originally Posted by elnino View Post
    these hair loss stories becoming more surprising. not saying its not connected or anything but i know a guy whos over brushing of his teeth gave him some deficiency that made him lose hair. maybe its having an indirect adverse thing to yours.

On a different forum, one where they talk about how to cure how loss naturally, there was a guy wondering if coffee could be the cause of his baldness, because he noticed a shed a few days after drinking a cup of coffee. If coffee caused hair loss, I would be a NW 7.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth