• 05-10-2015 03:08 PM
    Scientalk56
    the shape of the head is the problem
    Baldness in not the real problem, the head shape is the real problem.. Instead of trying to grow hairs and failing, scientists should try to change the shape of the head..

There are many bald people who baldness suits them, and that because the have good head shape..

Im talking for real..
  • 05-10-2015 08:19 PM
    jamesst11
    As hard as it is to find a cure for baldness, how do you suggest scientists go about reshaping the head? This is impossible, deadly and if even attempted would leave you horribly disfigured.
  • 05-10-2015 08:26 PM
    hellouser
    If this we're an initiative for women, it might get attention. But since this is men you're talking about, then you can continue to expect men's health get completely overlooked.

Nice try though.
  • 05-10-2015 10:29 PM
    youngin
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    As hard as it is to find a cure for baldness, how do you suggest scientists go about reshaping the head? This is impossible, deadly and if even attempted would leave you horribly disfigured.

Its not that hard. http://www.exploreplasticsurgery.com...ull-reshaping/
  • 05-10-2015 11:38 PM
    thejack
    I don't think it's the shape of the head that is the problem for most. I believe it is how the face is framed by the temple points.
  • 05-11-2015 10:09 PM
    jamesst11
    please DON'T EVER DO THIS!!!
  • 05-13-2015 12:39 AM
    Vox
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Scientalk56 View Post
    There are many bald people who baldness suits them, and that because the have good head shape..

Can you post some examples (pictures) to see what you mean?
  • 05-13-2015 04:09 AM
    bananana
    jesus, is this a topic for cutting edge forum?
  • 05-13-2015 04:38 PM
    burtandernie
    Stuff like this and things like plucking your hair out are the most cutting edge things at the moment. Maybe these treatments can replace nofap as the goto method of MPB prevention.
    Anyway I think solving MPB would be better than trying to change head shapes. Arguing to accept MPB because it cant be treated is kind of a cop out like saying we should change head shape and accept it.
  • 05-15-2015 09:51 AM
    Scientalk56
    Good head shape in my opinion

http://i42.tinypic.com/9v9s2h.jpg

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth