No shed on Minox

Printable View

• 06-27-2012 06:28 AM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Blah blah blah nonsense.

You are wasting everyone's time with your nonsense so drop it.
  • 06-27-2012 10:26 AM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    You are wasting everyone's time with your nonsense so drop it.

Tracy, you just like to be right.

That is what I have noticed about you.

Anyone that contradicts your viewpoints is bsing.

And the ironic thing is, you are not even a man suffering from MPB. FPB is different.

I find pretty incredible tbh.

I have presented actual examples, your best example is:

"go outside and look around" - when who's to say they aint balding, or beginning to bald. MPB is afterall very common.
  • 06-27-2012 10:42 AM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

Apparently you have not noticed that I put forth extraordinary effort to make sure the things I write are as correct and truthful as possible. Unlike you, I pay extraordinary attention to the details. You don't pay attention at all. Now get off your butt and start talking to - and listening to - and paying attention to the doctors and leave me alone.
  • 06-27-2012 11:10 AM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Apparently you have not noticed that I put forth extraordinary effort to make sure the things I write are as correct and truthful as possible. Unlike you, I pay extraordinary attention to the details. You don't pay attention at all. Now get off your butt and start talking to - and listening to - and paying attention to the doctors and leave me alone.

For someone who pays attention to details, I find it astonishing how you can not provide photographs. How do you know what to look for, when you don't even know what you are looking FOR?

Contacted HT doctors, only one that talks about this is Rassman.
  • 06-27-2012 11:22 AM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

...only one that talks about this is Rassman.

That is not true. Now leave me alone.
  • 06-27-2012 11:39 AM
    mpb47
    Quote:

Anyone that contradicts your viewpoints is bsing.

And the ironic thing is, you are not even a man suffering from MPB. FPB is different.

I find pretty incredible tbh.

I have presented actual examples, your best example is:

"go outside and look around" - when who's to say they aint balding, or beginning to bald. MPB is afterall very common.

She did come on a little strong in the beginning but you keep trying to push her buttons. Why not just agree to disagree?

Oh and the balding blog dr is not the only one that talks about it. Dr. Proctor used to talk about it quite a bit as that is how I first learned about it.

I have not seen your pics but it sounds like you have very little loss. I would just monitor it with pics taken say 4 =5 times a year and then you will know if something is going on.
  • 06-27-2012 12:53 PM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    She did come on a little strong...

The reason I come on so strongly about this is because so many of these young guys are holding onto this false belief that it is a myth. As a result many are taking unreasonable and unnecessary risks to try to combat this natural and normal male physical trait. I have taken to referring to these young men as fools because that is exactly what they are. That's a bit harsh, I know, but it is what it is.

Quote:

Oh and the balding blog dr is not the only one...

No he isn't. In fact one would be very hard pressed to find a reputable and competent hair doctor who doesn't know about it.

I am very well aware that Yeah3 just want's to take his aggression out on me. I just don't want to be his punching bag anymore. I've had enough.
  • 06-27-2012 01:16 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

She did come on a little strong in the beginning but you keep trying to push her buttons. Why not just agree to disagree?

Oh and the balding blog dr is not the only one that talks about it. Dr. Proctor used to talk about it quite a bit as that is how I first learned about it.

I have not seen your pics but it sounds like you have very little loss. I would just monitor it with pics taken say 4 =5 times a year and then you will know if something is going on.

Dr Proctor. Hardly credible.

His products are snakeoil.

I am watching spain - portugal right now, and ronaldo has zero loss and is the same age.

lucky bastard.
  • 06-27-2012 02:41 PM
    BaldinLikeBaldwin
    Quote:

Dr Proctor. Hardly credible.

His products are snakeoil.

I am watching spain - portugal right now, and ronaldo has zero loss and is the same age.

lucky bastard.

along with most other players in both treams...2 or 3 players clearly balding and maybe 2 with what some would call a mature hairline

but but.. I thought those who didn't have a mature hairline were exception to the rule? :rolleyes:
  • 06-27-2012 02:43 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BaldinLikeBaldwin View Post
    along with most other players in both treams...2 or 3 players clearly balding and maybe 2 with what some would call a mature hairline

but but.. I thought those who didn't have a mature hairline were exception to the rule? :rolleyes:

well on a good note, I made £105 from that match.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

teeth bleaching near me
11-21-2023 07:05 AM
Last Post By KenyaFuentes
Today 01:34 PM
The Mane Event for Thursday, June 15th, 2023
06-15-2023 02:59 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Today 02:15 AM