• 09-15-2015 02:50 PM
    Renee
    The million dollar question is, when do you anticipate this procedure to be available for patient use in your clinic? And other clinics?
  • 09-15-2015 03:12 PM
    aim4hair
    Just quick question out of curiosity, when pilofocus is available eventually, is it possible to do extraction on the recipient area without leaving scars (instead of fue the grafts out in repaire cases) or does the extraction technique only works on the donor area?
  • 11-15-2015 09:42 AM
    Artista
    This past Thursday, November 12 , I was finally one of Dr. Wesley's patients for his third Pilofocus phase testing!
    It was a great experience.
    There are quite a few more patients involved in this phase test....
    Hopefully this third phase test
    will show an even better out-come then his very first phase test which was fantastic to see....
  • 11-15-2015 10:25 AM
    baldybald
    Very interesting video. So does this gives unlimited donor supply or just extract without making scars ?
  • 11-15-2015 11:02 AM
    Artista
    LOL,,I just happened to have seen this comment made by someone on this thread...

"artistas posts never have valuable information about pilofocus"

There were certain parts of the original Phase Testing info' that neither Spencer Kobren or myself could really talk to much about or share being that Dr. Wesley's new science was and is ongoing.
    This is now Dr Wesley's 3rd Phase testing which is ongoing.
    I was glad to finally be one of his patients now, on Nov. 12th !
    Everybody must be calm and to realize that this Pilofocus phase testing will take time.
    Patience is truly a VIRTUE for everyone.
  • 11-15-2015 11:04 AM
    baldybald
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    LOL,,I just happened to have seen this comment made by someone on this thread...

"artistas posts never have valuable information about pilofocus"

There were certain parts of the original Phase Testing info' that neither Spencer Kobren or myself could really talk to much about or share being that Dr. Wesley's new science was and is ongoing.
    This is now Dr Wesley's 3rd Phase testing which is ongoing.
    I was glad to finally be one of his patients now, on Nov. 12th !
    Everybody must be calm and to realize that this Pilofocus phase testing will take time.
    Patience is truly a VIRTUE for everyone.

My question again

does this gives unlimited donor supply or just extract without making scars ?
  • 11-15-2015 11:13 AM
    Artista
    Baldybald, There is no way of knowing just yet as to how well this possibly new science of Pilofocus will turn out to be.
    The only scaring that I will have received from this 3rd phase test is a little spot made by Dr Wesley's Endoscopic instrumentation.
  • 11-15-2015 11:46 AM
    baldybald
    Yea but what I am saying the goal is to make an unlimited donor supply right ? Or just to extract hair without scars ? I am confused
  • 11-15-2015 11:49 AM
    Artista
    Just be patient... In time we will all know what will be.
    Don't become stressed
  • 11-16-2015 08:08 AM
    ss1980
    Artista

all this feel good talk is fine and good but All of us wanna know when is it going to be available? 1,2 3 years from now, assuming trials go as planned?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth