Induchem

Printable View

• 01-10-2015 02:00 PM
    ChristianM
    so far so good after tapering off the minox now just doing the reviv serum and a derma roller, nothing else but soon will add ru. pleasantly surprised that i haven't had a shed. i need to have my gf take 'after' pics using the same camera and lighting but it's thicker on the crown for sure. will try to 'count hairs'.
  • 01-11-2015 10:52 AM
    BGL1040
    That sounds promising. I will wait until the 3 month mark before judging. I haven't experienced any further loss since I've been using it though. I have only been applying to the hairline. I also have the derma roller which I use just before applying the product.
  • 02-10-2015 07:16 AM
    xande75
    Guys any update on this treatment?
  • 09-05-2015 02:15 AM
    comeon
    Interested to try this too. Anyone has good result?
  • 09-05-2015 05:36 AM
    JayM
    hmmm. Lets go with it worked so well they are now out enjoying their lives haha
  • 09-05-2015 02:04 PM
    ChristianM
    so far so good w me, i am still using the revivhair redensyl and now sometimes the revivscalp before washing my hair. i can tell where the 'part' is in my hair that it has more there, and i still dont have any shedding compared to when i used minox. not sure the revivscalp does much good but i think the revivhair does.
  • 09-05-2015 11:58 PM
    comeon
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianM View Post
    so far so good w me, i am still using the revivhair redensyl and now sometimes the revivscalp before washing my hair. i can tell where the 'part' is in my hair that it has more there, and i still dont have any shedding compared to when i used minox. not sure the revivscalp does much good but i think the revivhair does.

Not bad. I will give it a try then. I stop minox due to side effects and now hair is shedding terribly...

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth