Trx2?

Printable View

• 01-18-2011 09:29 AM
    ThinFast
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hogy View Post
    So i have a question, and it's probably extremely stupid but i figure its worth asking. If Someone with greater knowledge of hair / hair loss can answer it that would be greatly appreciated.

My question is, if they claim that TRX2 can stop loss and promote 'the re-growth of miniaturized hair follicles– including the frontal region and temple area', why wouldn't the product also promote the growth of thick terminal hairs??

Who says it doesn't? I think what they're trying to say when speaking of limited benefits for those in NW1 and NW2 is that since you basically haven't lost a whole lot, don't expect to regain much. Seems logical to me.
  • 01-18-2011 10:06 AM
    AgainstThis
    To get it this soon in Japan, you are lucky indeed. You are truly at world's ****ing end, my friend.

Also hogy, this is essentially what they are saying with one caveat. It will not restore the long dead follicles of a NW5 and up.

Bold promise? Sure.

Sometimes it pays off to gamble ;)
  • 01-18-2011 10:26 AM
    Jcm800
    If it restores even my crown I'd be happy, in fact if it restored two follicles I'd be amazed right now lol
  • 01-18-2011 12:31 PM
    Dutch_Dude
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hogy View Post
    So i have a question, and it's probably extremely stupid but i figure its worth asking. If Someone with greater knowledge of hair / hair loss can answer it that would be greatly appreciated.

My question is, if they claim that TRX2 can stop loss and promote 'the re-growth of miniaturized hair follicles– including the frontal region and temple area', why wouldn't the product also promote the growth of thick terminal hairs??

it will. but the product is designed to promote hairgrowth in patients who are not at a very advanced stage of hairloss. has to do with the fact that the more you wait, the less chance you have to SAVE follicles...

if you take propecia for example, it will restore most of the hairs you lost the past 5 years i think, but not everything. trx2 attempts to do something similar, but even at the frontal regions, because it works in a different mechanism than propecia...
  • 01-18-2011 12:33 PM
    Dutch_Dude
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    If it restores even my crown I'd be happy, in fact if it restored two follicles I'd be amazed right now lol

frontal region is cosmetically much more important than the crown. you could always cover the crown with toppik.
  • 01-18-2011 12:34 PM
    Gryffindor
    Can someone who's gotten their shipment in list the precise amounts of each ingredient listed on the bottle? Until I hear otherwise, or until Whitfield releases peer reviewed clinical data, I am going to assume he is just another scumbag trying to sell us a vitamin, albeit one that has a marginally beneficial impact upon the overall health of your hair, for about 10X the cost of buying each ingredient alone. The crux of his "treatment" seems to revolve around the "proprietary potassium stipulating complex," but the problem is, no one knows what the **** this is. It doesn't help his cause that in the "science" section of his website, he explains ambiguous, over-our-head, pseudo scientific terms with other ambiguous, over-our-head, pseudo scientific terms.

Anyhow, if the the amounts of the ingredients are listed, someone please share them with the community so all of us can head to our local GNC and pay a fraction of the price to stimulate our potassium channels.
  • 01-18-2011 12:42 PM
    ThinFast
    What's the point in buying any supplements from anywhere if you don't think it will work and is just all B.S.?
  • 01-18-2011 12:46 PM
    Dutch_Dude
    let's just hope whitfield knows what he's doing/selling. i still didn't get mine yet. luiza keeps saying there is a problem with my order :S
  • 01-18-2011 12:52 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    frontal region is cosmetically much more important than the crown. you could always cover the crown with toppik.

True, at current stage i'm lucky, crown is only starting to show, and still have a fair amount everywhere else. I'd embark on Fin, but i'm concerned a shed would kick in and expose me even more :( so am in two minds at present.
  • 01-18-2011 12:54 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Gryffindor View Post
    Can someone who's gotten their shipment in list the precise amounts of each ingredient listed on the bottle? Until I hear otherwise, or until Whitfield releases peer reviewed clinical data, I am going to assume he is just another scumbag trying to sell us a vitamin, albeit one that has a marginally beneficial impact upon the overall health of your hair, for about 10X the cost of buying each ingredient alone. The crux of his "treatment" seems to revolve around the "proprietary potassium stipulating complex," but the problem is, no one knows what the **** this is. It doesn't help his cause that in the "science" section of his website, he explains ambiguous, over-our-head, pseudo scientific terms with other ambiguous, over-our-head, pseudo scientific terms.

Anyhow, if the the amounts of the ingredients are listed, someone please share them with the community so all of us can head to our local GNC and pay a fraction of the price to stimulate our potassium channels.

Well said, i totally agree. Did he reply to your mail? No? Didnt think so...he hasnt to mine either.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

"Trans-friendly hair transplant surgeons recommended?"
02-09-2024 08:47 PM
Last Post By SonopaalFounik
Yesterday 10:32 PM
New hair care regime based on gene / anti-ageing science
02-22-2022 10:45 AM
Last Post By MolinaKim2091
Yesterday 07:28 AM