Trx2?

Printable View

• 04-11-2011 01:42 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    If this stops hair loss for 10 years I'll be pretty ****in happy

If this stopped my hairloss RIGHT NOW i'd be pretty ****in happy, never mind 10 yrs down the line.
  • 04-11-2011 02:14 PM
    thechamp
    From the way you guys are carrying on maybe we should all quit now
  • 04-11-2011 02:16 PM
    danbob
    what im implying is that even if, by some miracle, this product manages to exceed the results of minoxidil by "targeting potassium ion channels for hair growth", there is still the problem of androgen receptors becoming sensitive and therefore hair will continue to fall after the initial regrowth phase associated with this mechanism.

Hence oral 5ar inhibitors like fin & dut or topical AAs like spiro & RU are still going to be necessary...The word supplement means "something added to complete a thing".
  • 04-11-2011 02:20 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    From the way you guys are carrying on maybe we should all quit now

Champ, it's working for you, i'm pleased for you. Right now it's appearing to be making my cause fkn worse, you've got your opinion on it, i have mine. Subject to change.
  • 04-11-2011 02:22 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by danbob View Post
    what im implying is that even if, by some miracle, this product manages to exceed the results of minoxidil by "targeting potassium ion channels for hair growth", there is still the problem of androgen receptors becoming sensitive and therefore hair will continue to fall after the initial regrowth phase associated with this mechanism.

Hence oral 5ar inhibitors like fin & dut or topical AAs like spiro & RU are still going to be necessary...The word supplement means "something added to complete a thing".

And this has bugged me from day dot, since reading about TRX2 - where does DHT come into it in Whitfield's scheme of thing's?!
  • 04-11-2011 02:23 PM
    thechamp
    Well it does say on the site people with early stage hair loss would see minimal growth , but people with more advance stages like u will see lots if growth give it time
  • 04-11-2011 02:25 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Well it does say on the site people with early stage hair loss would see minimal growth , but people with more advance stages like u will see lots if growth give it time

Err, yes, my hairloss could be called advanced timewise, but i still have a healthy amount, granted not for much longer the way it's going.
  • 04-11-2011 02:31 PM
    thechamp
    So u not gonna give it 5 months as the site says
  • 04-11-2011 02:39 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

So u not gonna give it 5 months as the site says

Follow the thread, i've said several times lately i'll give it six month's, pending result's at that point.
  • 04-11-2011 02:48 PM
    sizzlinghairs
    Champ, hows the hair doing? Any action on the hairline or did you not have any issues there?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth