• 02-25-2017 05:46 AM
    lexer
    Anyone allergic to Minoxidol ??
    Hi guys
    I used minoxidol foam 5% for 2 weeks then out of no where, my scalp got bright red, itchy, and my ears swelled up. It was obviously an allergic reaction, it actually happened twice.
    Anyone else experience this? Could it just be the foam or is there another form i should take?
    Thanks
  • 02-25-2017 06:13 AM
    JeanlucBergman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lexer View Post
    Hi guys
    I used minoxidol foam 5% for 2 weeks then out of no where, my scalp got bright red, itchy, and my ears swelled up. It was obviously an allergic reaction, it actually happened twice.
    Anyone else experience this? Could it just be the foam or is there another form i should take?
    Thanks

Interesting, because the foam doesn't have Propylene Glycol which is what usually causes the reaction for most. Try Lipogaine sensitive liquid minox, I originally had a similar issue with regular PG formula regaine but the Lipogaine sensitive fixed this.
  • 02-25-2017 06:37 PM
    lexer
    Is that sold under rogain? Is that version( Lipogaine sensitive liquid minox) sold in most stores? What strength?
    Im a guy if that matters.
  • 02-25-2017 10:54 PM
    JeanlucBergman
    You have to buy online, and it's in both 5% and 2%. I'm pretty sure Regaine is the same company as Rogaine.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads