• 06-18-2012 10:22 PM
    ccmethinning
    Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    As he said the future is very bright. FUE and HSC may be the future.

HST and HSC is the future.
  • 06-19-2012 03:35 AM
    jpm
    I think if you're a diffuse nw3 you may not necessarily need a HT. just would like to know how well it works on the hairline...not expecting a nw4 to nw1 but is a nw2 to nw1 realistic or a 3 to 2
  • 06-19-2012 04:09 AM
    Smiley
    Interesting interview. Thanks Spencer!!

This stuff can't come out fast enough for me. It's going to be a long 3+ years......
  • 06-19-2012 04:47 AM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    I think if you're a diffuse nw3 you may not necessarily need a HT. just would like to know how well it works on the hairline...not expecting a nw4 to nw1 but is a nw2 to nw1 realistic or a 3 to 2

Why cant you get down to a 1?

When the only area that needs treating is the hairline.
  • 06-19-2012 04:53 AM
    jpm
    Quote:

Why cant you get down to a 1?

When the only area that needs treating is the hairline.

just speculating that getting it too a nw1 from an advance nw would be too much! would love to be wrong though!
  • 06-19-2012 04:58 AM
    Smiley
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    just speculating that getting it too a nw1 from an advance nw would be too much! would love to be wrong though!

Even if that were true, I'm sure if they can get a nw7 to a nw4 or 3. A lot of Norwood 7's would be happy with even that!
  • 06-19-2012 05:23 AM
    krewel
    Thank you Spencer.
  • 06-19-2012 05:27 AM
    BoSox
    3+ years will not be so bad if Allergan's new treatment can hold on to what I got now. Hopefully :/
  • 06-19-2012 05:41 AM
    Follicle Death Row
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    3+ years will not be so bad if Allergan's new treatment can hold on to what I got now. Hopefully :/

My thoughts exactly Bosox. A bridge to a bridge to a bridge. Minox to allergan to histogen to norwood 1 one day maybe. Let's hope so. Histogen I think has had the most success at the first attempt of all the potential solutions in development. Reason enough to be upbeat I figure.
  • 06-19-2012 06:46 AM
    Kirby_
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    Estimated cost - no numbers although he said that it will be affordable for most people and it will be much more cheaper than future hair cloning treatments.

That's the main reason why Histogen has, regardless of any results, always been my personal pick of the upcoming possible. 'super treatments'. I hope that Replicel and Aderans reach the market in some form one day, but they will be expensive expensive. The HSC injections at least can be mass-produced, and benefit from economies of scale... Much more viable in terms of affordability for the masses.

Quote:

When it will be available? He mentioned that 2014 in Asia may be too optimistic. Too many factors out of their control. That's all.
    Guessed as much for a while now. Oh well.

Quote:

HSC sounds like a filler for a HT.

It'd be a great filler for diffuse thinners too. :)

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth