• 04-13-2012 05:27 PM
    oOKawaiiOo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    let me tell you one of the mistakes you are making. You are putting way too much smiley faces when discussing hair loss, you should be fukin devastated and telling your story more seriously because hairloss is fukin devastating and the fact that you are losing your hair.

Possible scenarios:

1. This treatment is working wonders for you(very unlikely unless its all propecia)
    2. Youre a psycho
    3. You have a full head of hair no signs of mPB aka snake oil salesman.
    4. You are a bald guy who found a way to make money (idk how exactly).
    5...more variations of the above.

another thing: you are treating us like we don't know *!@#, fact of the matter is, this forum is full of people who know EVERYTHING about hair loss, you can't even IMAGINE how much. You can't fool us, people come here to ask us what CAN THEY DO !! not what SNAKE OIL PRODUCT WORKED FOR THEM!!.

im sorry bro, if you are gonna keep playing the "i am a hair loss sufferer" card with the "these treatments work for me", you need to create an account and change your game. We've seen this one a 1000 times.

I know you're gonna keep pretending so just helping you out for next time.

here: :D:D:D

Ok ok ok I like to put smiley because it gave me the option to and Im generally a happy person :) Out of all the people I know, I laugh the most out of all of them (pyscho.....maybe lol). But for real, Im not lying about anything. Im not trying to sell you anything, Im not even wanting anything from you. Im actually trying to do my electrochemisty hw but Im so happy that ppl are replying to my thread. I told my gf I was going to make a thread about my hair loss and TELL EVERYTHING.

You really want to see me..... Add me on facebook...... Deal? :)

I feel like I have to go to great length to prove that Im innocent..... but its good bc ur cautious...... but I will bet you all of your money and my money....... im not a snakeoil salemen.
  • 04-14-2012 10:28 AM
    boricotico
    Maybe I'm not as educated as the other members here in hair loss salesmen regards, but come on, did you have to put all the times you wanted to mention the marvelous product in such a big size? that's gonna have to mean something. You never used a big size letter talking to Rogaine/Propecia but yes you did with Nuhair.

Quote:

Originally Posted by oOKawaiiOo View Post
    But I just started this new treatment called Nuhair 30 day kit 4 pills a day with meal and Ive started for only a month.

NOTE After I took Nuhair, my side effects that I was experiencing from propecia went away!

• 04-14-2012 07:24 PM
    oOKawaiiOo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by boricotico View Post
    Maybe I'm not as educated as the other members here in hair loss salesmen regards, but come on, did you have to put all the times you wanted to mention the marvelous product in such a big size? that's gonna have to mean something. You never used a big size letter talking to Rogaine/Propecia but yes you did with Nuhair.

Well I wanted to get your guys' opinion on Nuhair by enlarging the text. I have no other intentions. My sister even told me that Nuhair doesnt work and have yelled at me for not doing my research. Well I will know if it does work or not.....after I try it out for another 3-4 months as plan. I am shedding lots of hair tho :( MORE THAN WHEN I WAS ON PROPECIA BY ITSELF.
  • 04-14-2012 07:59 PM
    Maradona
    Somebody needs to ban this clown.

He is a happy guy after all, accept your hair loss and move on, it will be your destiny anyways. Don't come here with Snake oil products where you could EASILY FOUND in google that it doesn't work.
  • 04-14-2012 08:33 PM
    oOKawaiiOo
    Quote:

Somebody needs to ban this clown.

He is a happy guy after all, accept your hair loss and move on, it will be your destiny anyways. Don't come here with Snake oil products where you could EASILY FOUND in google that it doesn't work.

I am a happy person in generally and dont need ppl like you accusing me of being something im not. People have different reactions to their hair loss and I have been dealing with mine for the past 3 years and I know crying about it online wouldnt make it any better but add more stress to what Im already going thru If I did stress over and cry over the fact that I am losing hair? what kind of positive results would I get?! NONE at all.....

Im not selling you any products nor persuading you to try any. Im just stating what I am experiencing and the effects.

It seems like your a negative person who trolls on people online who doesnt react the RIGHT WAY, which is being sad, depressed, and miserable. You seem to judge me without even knowing me.....pathetic..... Just because I have a different reaction to hair loss.......doesnt mean you can be a jerk about it.

Let me tell you about myself. I am a senior pre-med student attending Univ. of Cincinnati with a double major (B.S in Biology and B.A in Chemistry). I want to go to med school to become a dermatologist and specialize in hair restoration.

You can also add me on facebook and see for yourself..... add me Bryan Nguyen(Kawaii)

I will personally send you pictures of my "balding area" on my head to show you. BUT im sure you have other things to worry about then do some research on a young lad like me :) But the choice is yours...... I WILL make time for you to prove you your wrong and I will expect an APOLOGY from you once this is all over :)
  • 04-14-2012 10:26 PM
    Maradona
    Quote:

I am a happy person in generally and dont need ppl like you accusing me of being something im not. People have different reactions to their hair loss and I have been dealing with mine for the past 3 years and I know crying about it online wouldnt make it any better but add more stress to what Im already going thru If I did stress over and cry over the fact that I am losing hair? what kind of positive results would I get?! NONE at all.....

Im not selling you any products nor persuading you to try any. Im just stating what I am experiencing and the effects.

It seems like your a negative person who trolls on people online who doesnt react the RIGHT WAY, which is being sad, depressed, and miserable. You seem to judge me without even knowing me.....pathetic..... Just because I have a different reaction to hair loss.......doesnt mean you can be a jerk about it.

Let me tell you about myself. I am a senior pre-med student attending Univ. of Cincinnati with a double major (B.S in Biology and B.A in Chemistry). I want to go to med school to become a dermatologist and specialize in hair restoration.

You can also add me on facebook and see for yourself..... add me Bryan Nguyen(Kawaii)

I will personally send you pictures of my "balding area" on my head to show you. BUT im sure you have other things to worry about then do some research on a young lad like me :) But the choice is yours...... I WILL make time for you to prove you your wrong and I will expect an APOLOGY from you once this is all over :)

I apologize. You have convinced me, welcome to the hair loss forum.

I wish i could take the same attitude as you.

I've seen 1000 snake oilers but apparently you are the exception no sarcasm intended.

:)
  • 04-14-2012 10:40 PM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

Well I wanted to get your guys' opinion on Nuhair by enlarging the text.

Nuhair is a scam.
  • 04-15-2012 05:57 AM
    melwou7245
    Hi KawaiI,

You shouldn’t be offended by what people say because this is a forum; meaning people give their opinions based on personal experience and/or research. Currently the biggest topics are based on cloning and surgery, so when somebody goes and starts a topic about how their “pretty boy status expired :(” (patent pending) but then fills it with their wonderful experience with a herbal cure in vivid, yet exact details, people will rightly call bullshit.

So a few pointers for future reference:

1.)Learn to type in proper English and unlearn the ENGRISH. I find it extremely hard to believe that someone who’s living in the US with two degrees under their belt and hoping to study medicine would have such terrible grammar. READING ur TYPIN gives evry1 a HEADACHE.

2.)B.Sc in Biology and a B.A. in Chemistry? And you were going bald before you started using NuHair?! What a fateful coincidence! You would be an ideal professional to deliver regular input on this forum if it wasn’t for the fact that you were lying your ass off. When you get your Masters in Economics, are you going to help us to sneak money out of Nigeria?

3.)You have a facebook profile as proof? Golly gee, those things are indeed impossible to fake. Or not. Kudos for sticking around and putting a little effort in credibility though. But it’s not working.

4.)Cut back on the smileys. The only people who could convince me they’re so happy to warrant so many smiley faces is the guy who discovers a cheap and definitive cure for baldness and the Easter Bunny. However if I ever met either one in real life I’d shoot them before they got within stabbing distance. Why? Because neither of them EXIST.

Tell you what – if you’re willing to post your before & after pictures showing your results (clearly showing your face) as well as a picture of you holding one of your degrees with your name on it in your left hand and clutching a fruit in the other, I’ll do the same.

Otherwise, move it along Billy Mays.
  • 04-17-2012 07:38 AM
    fab
    Quote:

Somebody needs to ban this clown..

I knew oOKawaiiOo wasn't a salesman, or if it was, a sneaky one. Cos I searched for his nickname 'oOKawaiiOo' on the search and found other posts he had wrote.

But yeah this products Nuhair whatever is bullshit, what worked for yu is Propecia. The side effects sometimes can go away, it wasn't cos of this Nuhair.
  • 04-17-2012 04:11 PM
    oOKawaiiOo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Nuhair is a scam.

Really? :( Ive just started my 2nd month on it and I will say im losing more hair than before. Ive noticed most of the hair that are falling out were thicker hair.

Im what im afraid of is that the fact propecia isnt working for me anymore. Im starting to get my drive back ever since Ive started nuhair and ive noticed more hair lost in the shower

I have started to feel helpless and depressed about it.......

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM
Last Post By Keegan212
Yesterday 03:51 AM