Trx2?

Printable View

• 01-23-2011 01:42 PM
    DallasTreado
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bakez View Post
    Can't believe Oxford University would want their name on a scam.

What makes you think they are endorsing this product?
  • 01-23-2011 01:56 PM
    AgainstThis
    Ok, third hair wash, about a week after starting TRX2.

Shedding was almost nonexistent, just enough for me not to -positively- completely freak out.

Again, this may all be coincidence but **** me if things aren't looking good right now ;D
  • 01-23-2011 01:57 PM
    AgainstThis
    DTreado is right, Oxford University does not in any way endorse or disapprove of this product.

Whitfield is an alumnus and he can use that status as he sees fit, but the university is not necessarily behind him. The national grants he procured however, are something none of his peers can boast of.

Food for thought.
  • 01-23-2011 03:12 PM
    CVAZBAR
    Quote:

Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Ok, third hair wash, about a week after starting TRX2.

Shedding was almost nonexistent, just enough for me not to -positively- completely freak out.

Again, this may all be coincidence but **** me if things aren't looking good right now ;D

Againstthis, you are getting me excited. Hopefully everyone that is taking this starts posting their progress, if any. Approximately how many hair's would you lose a day, compared to now?
  • 01-23-2011 03:17 PM
    AgainstThis
    For the past 4 months it was around 40-50 per wash at a conservative estimate, could have been more but by the time I got to 50 I was too disheartened to count any more.

This past week started with 12-15, contiuned like that and tonight it was like maybe 10 hairs and really thin ones at that, nothing compared to the actual thick hair falling out in the past.

The reason I'm saying this could be a coincidence is that in the past, following no regime at all, my hairloss would stop for three or four months, minimal shedding and a certain thickening of the hair would occur and some time later -apparently when some inner biological clock triggered- I would go through a hardcore shedding stretch which no regimen could contain.

So now this could be a coincidence but it does look quite promising, yes :)
  • 01-23-2011 03:26 PM
    CVAZBAR
    Quote:

Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    For the past 4 months it was around 40-50 per wash at a conservative estimate, could have been more but by the time I got to 50 I was too disheartened to count any more.

This past week started with 12-15, contiuned like that and tonight it was like maybe 10 hairs and really thin ones at that, nothing compared to the actual thick hair falling out in the past.

The reason I'm saying this could be a coincidence is that in the past, following no regime at all, my hairloss would stop for three or four months, minimal shedding and a certain thickening of the hair would occur and some time later -apparently when some inner biological clock triggered- I would go through a hardcore shedding stretch which no regimen could contain.

So now this could be a coincidence but it does look quite promising, yes :)

Hmmmm, so your shedding would actually stop for no apparent reason? Even without taking anything? Craap, hopefully it's not that and it's TRX2!
  • 01-23-2011 03:27 PM
    Bakez
    Have you taken any photos?

If we are honest, this guy sounds like a conman. I think if Oxford University (probably the most respected University in the world) had one of their students find the cure for hairloss they would be on it straight away. At the moment this guy is just using the name to get credibility
  • 01-23-2011 03:39 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    Hmmmm, so your shedding would actually stop for no apparent reason? Even without taking anything? Craap, hopefully it's not that and it's TRX2!

Shit yeah hope its the Trx kicking in and not a resting phase that you usually experience-this is exciting news nonetheless :)
  • 01-23-2011 03:45 PM
    CVAZBAR
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Shit yeah hope its the Trx kicking in and not a resting phase that you usually experience-this is exciting news nonetheless :)

Shit i wish i had a resting phase haha. My hair has been shedding for years and has not stopped.
  • 01-23-2011 03:48 PM
    CVAZBAR
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post

Seems like many people don't believe in Againsthis huh? I never really thought about it but i will admit that they make me feel a bit skeptical. Seems honest though.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

My FUE Into FUT Scar Result Revealed After 5 Years
Yesterday 10:10 AM
Last Post By JoeTillman
Yesterday 10:10 AM
2 operations with Asmed, Dr. Erdogan - 2007 and 2016
10-06-2020 10:53 AM
Last Post By sicore8826
04-12-2024 02:41 PM
How do you make a truck sound like a train horn?
09-13-2023 09:58 PM
by Bial
Last Post By frasheron
04-12-2024 06:02 AM
Dr. Glenn Charles FUT
04-10-2024 07:36 AM
Last Post By Dr. Glenn Charles
04-10-2024 07:36 AM