• 10-17-2017 08:31 AM
    PleaseDontGo
    So Any New Treatments/Cures?
    Hey All,

Been losing my hair for about 4 years now (MPB), started at 21 unfortunately :/

Anyways since I haven't looked for a while I thought I'd check in to see if there are any new working treatments other than Finasteride or Minoxidil?

Still holding some hope for something better to come along :P

Cheers!
  • 10-17-2017 09:03 AM
    pajason
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PleaseDontGo View Post
    Hey All,

Been losing my hair for about 4 years now (MPB), started at 21 unfortunately :/

Anyways since I haven't looked for a while I thought I'd check in to see if there are any new working treatments other than Finasteride or Minoxidil?

Still holding some hope for something better to come along :P

Cheers!

Nothing on the market yet. There are some treatments that seem to be not to far out or that are currently being used with mixed results. PRP+acell seems to be growing in acceptance and results seem to indicate it helps. But its really expensive and not a lot of proof yet how well it works. At this point I am just hoping their are other options available by the time my 11 year old son starts thinning, which if he follows my pattern will be another 9 years.
  • 10-17-2017 02:39 PM
    BoSox
    At this point, nothing is coming out and if it does, it will be too late to even ****ing care. We're gonna be old.
  • 10-17-2017 08:45 PM
    PleaseDontGo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    At this point, nothing is coming out and if it does, it will be too late to even ****ing care. We're gonna be old.

I dunno, I'm only 25 now and mine isn't overly bad yet. Still decent coverage, so I'm still hoping there will be something within the next 3-5 years. If not then so be it but I'd still like to think there's a little bit of hope left haha.

Just using the "big three" atm, was hoping there might have been something new getting around that's all :)
  • 10-17-2017 08:47 PM
    PleaseDontGo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pajason View Post
    Nothing on the market yet. There are some treatments that seem to be not to far out or that are currently being used with mixed results. PRP+acell seems to be growing in acceptance and results seem to indicate it helps. But its really expensive and not a lot of proof yet how well it works. At this point I am just hoping their are other options available by the time my 11 year old son starts thinning, which if he follows my pattern will be another 9 years.

Never heard of them? :/
  • 10-17-2017 10:55 PM
    GroughBack
  • 10-18-2017 07:13 AM
    Aik82
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GroughBack View Post

I would go to JApan next year if it is to have my head FULL of hair again..do we know anything about the results they are getting?
  • 10-18-2017 02:13 PM
    garethbale
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PleaseDontGo View Post
    I dunno, I'm only 25 now and mine isn't overly bad yet. Still decent coverage, so I'm still hoping there will be something within the next 3-5 years. If not then so be it but I'd still like to think there's a little bit of hope left haha.

Just using the "big three" atm, was hoping there might have been something new getting around that's all :)

You're 25 and you have an eleven year old son?!?!
  • 10-24-2017 07:47 PM
    BoSox
  • 10-29-2017 06:18 AM
    cp833
    Well I can't say for sure if it's a 'working' treatment yet since I only just started taking it myself, but I would recommend taking a look at UltraFX10. It's a fairly recent treatment that came out last year and claims to be able to reverse hair loss. Like I said I can't confirm yet whether it works or not, but the way it works seems to make sense and it contains only natural ingredients, so it's completely safe and there is no risk of any side-effects or anything like that.

I would say you have nothing to lose by checking it out.

www.ultrafx10review.com

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth