• 05-04-2013 07:48 AM
    WarLord
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kanyon View Post
    Rogaine stopped working 2 years ago...

Rogaine stopped working, because you were terribly sloppy with the application and sometimes you were not using it for months. Now you pay the consequences.

Please, add this "detail" to every your post. You could mystify potential disciplined minoxidil users, who would get a distorted idea about this medication.
  • 05-04-2013 03:07 PM
    BigThinker
    Quote:

Originally Posted by WarLord View Post
    Rogaine stopped working, because you were terribly sloppy with the application and sometimes you were not using it for months. Now you pay the consequences.

Please, add this "detail" to every your post. You could mystify potential disciplined minoxidil users, who would get a distorted idea about this medication.

Haha.

http://media.tumblr.com/132620791afa...UVz1ro2d43.gif
  • 05-04-2013 09:26 PM
    Aeroes
    Okay dude, just say she finds out you are balding and decides not to take things further she's doing yourself a favor. Trust me if she's the right women, she will not give a shit if your going through baldness, just explain your feelings with her if your insecure, don't be a girl about it though. Take her out for a couple of wines and play the question game.
  • 05-07-2013 05:54 PM
    Proper
    Tell her to STFU and suck your ****! If shes DTF, great. If shes not, she ain't worth shat!
  • 05-27-2013 08:44 AM
    dude7723
    nothing.... do NOTHING

most women dont even know what MPB is.... in fact the average person doesn't even care, it's in our minds that people look at us weird because we're balding.

there has been research that notes that when we see another person, we instinctively look at their eyebrows, the gap between the eyes and the top of the nose... never the hair.

when men are attracted to women they look at their hips, while women when attracted to a man, they look at his torso, shoulder region.

so dont let the hair subject become too important... believe me, it's not!
  • 05-27-2013 02:57 PM
    Exodus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dude7723 View Post
    nothing.... do NOTHING

most women dont even know what MPB is.... in fact the average person doesn't even care, it's in our minds that people look at us weird because we're balding.

there has been research that notes that when we see another person, we instinctively look at their eyebrows, the gap between the eyes and the top of the nose... never the hair.

when men are attracted to women they look at their hips, while women when attracted to a man, they look at his torso, shoulder region.

so dont let the hair subject become too important... believe me, it's not!

Good Advice.
  • 05-27-2013 03:41 PM
    pensfan
    I wish I could be as positive as some people on there. Truth is I usually have this voice in the back of my head that sounds a lot like Highlander.

Where's the line between being optimistic and realistic?
  • 05-28-2013 12:47 PM
    Breaking Bald
    I'm not sure why this thread keeps resurrecting but just to clarify I moved on from that girl aaggees ago, she was a bit of nut as well to be honest.

However, I have been seing a girl for a good few months now and all is going well ;) she doesn't seem to care at all that I'm losing my hair, I keep it buzzed now anyway so it isn't as noticable.
  • 06-17-2016 07:27 PM
    PappinAce
    How are things going Breaking Bald?
  • 09-14-2016 12:53 PM
    Balding Bad
    Well if you haven't been keeping up to date his meth business kinda went tits up.

Long live Heisenberg!

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Benefits of Resveratrol for hair and health
05-05-2022 01:46 AM
Last Post By felixten
Yesterday 11:59 PM
1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
03-27-2024 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey