Quote:

Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Why? because of side effects ? cost?

Side effects.
  • 05-01-2013 09:33 PM
    StayThick
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    dude, come on! LOL, i posted a thread about a usage guide AND a link to this thread at the bottom of my post in THIS thread!

Anyway, click here: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=12391

Some of you guys really need to read the thread and stop skimming through information, especially when somebody takes the time to write a detailed description on their progress.

Nice job Hellouser. I personally appreciate the time you put in outlining your battle with hairloss and the pictures that detail your regimen and progress. This is only going to assist me and others as they try to find a solution/treatment that works for them. Awesome stuff.
  • 05-01-2013 09:39 PM
    StayThick
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hellouser View Post

March, 2012
    In the picture below I am 5 months into using 1ml of RU with about 1-2% concentration (10-20mg) with about 1ml of Minoxidil at 2%. I should mention that while I'm on this regimen, I often used only 0.5ml total per day which all went into my hairline. The rest of my pathetic head I battled with Minox.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...2012-03-10.jpg

You increased your dosage from this and have recommended starting at 50mg (5%) solution of RU, yet for 5 months you used a 1-2% concentration. Wouldn't that be a concentration I should start with considering I am prone to sides with FIN and want to ease myself into this?

I mean 5 months is a long time at that solution. Is it that 5% you found the most success with limited to no side-effects, which is why you recommend starting at that dosage?

Just curious. Again, awesome write-up.
    FearTheLoss
    Quote:

Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Side effects.

Try using RU with KB man...I haven't heard of hardly anyone who's had side effects with the KB vehicle...it was designed to eliminate sides
    mmmcoffee
    So if I were to consider RU...should I quit fin or use them conjunctively? I haven't noticed any hit to my libido using .5mg of fin a day but also no outstanding results.
  • 05-01-2013 09:44 PM
    hellouser
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mmmcoffee View Post
    So if I were to consider RU...should I quit fin or use them conjunctively? I haven't noticed any hit to my libido using .5mg of fin a day but also no outstanding results.

Actually, if I were on fin without side effects, id add RU into the mix as well and see what the two combined can do along with minox.

Yeah it'd be a bit of extra work but would be really interesting to see how much DHT is suppressed and how much regrowth one would get.
  • 05-01-2013 09:46 PM
    hellouser
    Quote:

Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    You increased your dosage from this and have recommended starting at 50mg (5%) solution of RU, yet for 5 months you used a 1-2% concentration. Wouldn't that be a concentration I should start with considering I am prone to sides with FIN and want to ease myself into this?

I mean 5 months is a long time at that solution. Is it that 5% you found the most success with limited to no side-effects, which is why you recommend starting at that dosage?

Just curious. Again, awesome write-up.

You could, and perhaps its best if you start low and work your way up until you notice side effects. I wouldnt go higher than 10% though (100mg/1ml).
  • 05-02-2013 02:00 AM
    Hairismylife
    Why Gho? You've got good regrowth!
  • 05-02-2013 03:51 AM
    bananana
    mpbtreatments.com has 5% RU strength, I'm thinking about trying it, you have a very similar mpb to me and you really got a great regrowth..
  • 05-02-2013 04:47 AM
    TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
    hellouser congrats

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

"Trans-friendly hair transplant surgeons recommended?"
02-09-2024 08:47 PM
Last Post By SonopaalFounik
Yesterday 10:32 PM
New hair care regime based on gene / anti-ageing science