Printable View

• 09-20-2011 01:53 PM
    futbol9
    24 Attachment(s)
    3020 grafts with dr. meshkin
    here are my before and 3 months pics of my hair transplant with Dr. meshkin
  • 10-07-2011 04:05 PM
    Michelle81
    Thanks! Looks great. Im still trying to decide who to go with.
  • 10-07-2011 08:21 PM
    ParraPhil
    I saw his work on HT Network.

Doesn't look so flash to me.
  • 10-07-2011 10:55 PM
    futbol9
    parraphil the link you provided about dr. meshkin does not work. By the way I found dr. meshkin in the HT network and he has good reviews by patients that had the surgery with him and other people too. I will be posting my 4 month pics in a week.
  • 10-08-2011 12:15 AM
    ParraPhil
    From what I saw of "AutumnBloom" and "Gumz"'s hair sites he has a tendency to either:

1) Take on client's with unrealistic expectations that 2,500 grafts will fill a whole head; or
    2) Has a problem in achieving density

Either way I will not be getting any work done by him.
  • 10-08-2011 11:29 PM
    futbol9
    you are right the hair transplant on these two guys does not look very good, but i have seen some patients that had hair transplant with top doctors with very "poor growth. anyhow hopefully my hair grows more than these two guys AutumnBloom" and "Gumz. we will see, only time will tell.
  • 10-09-2011 10:52 PM
    futbol9
    Hello people, this is a question that I sent dr. meshkin today and would like to hear just your personal opinion on this question. thank you

hello again deisy. can you please ask Dr. Meshkin if I can use coconut oil for my dry scalp (hairline)? I have tried a lot of different shampoos and they all dry up my scalp:( after showering. the only thing that seems to help is tea tree oil. but once I shampoo my hair I get the white dry scales again on my scalp mostly on my hairline.

I gues what I would like to know is if I can use my own home remedies to mosturize my scalp without having the fear of my transplanted hair not growing. he told me to use alovera gel but is not working that good, so I been using tea tree oil massages on my scalp. the tea tree oil bottle says that if my condition does not improve within a few days to consult a doctor? I do not want to be bothering dr. meshkin everytime I want to use something to help my dry itchy scalp. so can you please ask him if I can try different oils (olive, castor,jojoba coconut etc....) to see what works for my dry scalp and also ask him if the oil on my scalp wont clog my scalp and prevent my hair from growing?

I went to a health food store and they told me to use COCONUT OIL to mosturize my dry scalp and they also gave me some PEPPERMINT SOAP to try it on the scalp. this is liquid soap to use for the body, but they told me I can use it on the hair too. they told me that peppermint is good for the scalp? what about white vinegar on the scalp, I've read on the internet that this is good for dry scalp? by the way I have tried baby shampoo, free sulfate shampoos, medicated shampoos and organic shampoos and I still get flakes in my hairline after shampooing. I also been shampoing my hair every other day to preserve the natural oils on my scalp.

the only way I can temporarly get rid off of the dry scales on hairline after shampooing is by applying the tea tree oil but then when I shampoo I get the dry scales again.

Is it unhealthy to use oils for long periods of time on my new transplanted hair and my scalp in general?
  • 10-09-2011 10:54 PM
    futbol9
    by the way this friday will be 4 months and I will be posting pictures of my progress.
  • 10-14-2011 07:55 PM
    futbol9
    27 Attachment(s)
    dr. meshkin 3020 grafts
    here are my 4 month pictures of my HT. do you guys think my hair is growing, will itgrow more, thicker and denser? let me know what u think. thanks
  • 10-15-2011 03:55 AM
    ParraPhil
    Growth
    It is definately growing. If you compare the sides at 3 months to 4 months, it is filling out.

You need to be patient til 6 months to really see the progress.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth