• 07-03-2013 02:20 PM
    tbtadmin
    Chicago Hair Transplant Surgeon Discusses Online Hair Loss Education
    Dr. William Yates speaks with Spencer Kobren about the current environment of the hair transplant industry and some of the changes he believes is needed to help evolve the field as well as the importance of better educating hair loss consumers. Spencer Kobren’s The Bald Truth is internationally syndicated through the GFQ Network Subscribe: iTunes [...]Chicago Hair Transplant Surgeon Discusses Online Hair Loss Education is a post from: Hair Loss Show: The Bald Truth

More...
  • 07-04-2013 03:52 PM
    Breaking Bald
    Video doesn't work? Does it for anybody else?
  • 07-04-2013 04:10 PM
    Zao
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    Video doesn't work? Does it for anybody else?

Works for me.:) It's a really good show.
  • 07-04-2013 04:45 PM
    Breaking Bald
    Don't understand why it won't work for, I've tried different browsers. Any ideas Winston?
  • 07-04-2013 05:02 PM
    Winston
    Quote:

Don't understand why it won't work for, I've tried different browsers. Any ideas Winston?

You might have to update your Adobe Flash player.
  • 07-09-2013 11:40 AM
    Breaking Bald
    Admin, Winston...Why are you deleting my posts asking about messaging??? What the hell?
  • 07-09-2013 11:46 AM
    Winston
    Quote:

Admin, Winston...Why are you deleting my posts asking about messaging??? What the hell?

The off-topic posts where deleted after responding to you, that response should be in your email as you are subscribed to email updates for this thread. What was written earlier today is:

The visitor message boards have been disabled for awhile. After numerous complaints from members being solicited by hair loss product and service providers, or harassed by other members of this community, BTT has disabled the visitor message boards. This change is final and those visitor boards will not be re-enabled.

As per our "Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service " Discussion pertaining to forum functions should be addressed to us via the contact form and not via posts on the forum itself.

Please take the time familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Rules, as we no longer will be hosting posts related to forum functionality, any question can be submitted through our contact form. In the posting rules, it also states "Users may not argue with the moderator publicly, nor create threads or posts asking why a particular admin/moderator action was taken. If you have questions you can contact us via the contact form on this site."

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
  • 04-09-2023 12:21 PM
    thetgg
    shzzz
    I quite like reading an article that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment! Zonnepanelen Bilzen
  • 04-09-2023 12:22 PM
    thetgg
    Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy. Zonnepanelen Bocholt
  • 04-09-2023 12:23 PM
    thetgg
    Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. Zonnepanelen Borgloon

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

How can I promote my own business?
08-31-2022 01:29 PM
Last Post By samibaceri
Today 01:30 AM
Dr Woods doinf European tour?
09-15-2012 03:44 AM
by didi
Last Post By kathysmith