is rapper tyga wearing a hair piece, or does he have his hand on new treatment???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mcarpenter089
    • Mar 2015

is rapper tyga wearing a hair piece, or does he have his hand on new treatment???

Guys please google before and after pics of rapper tyga, let me know whats going on. Because if thats a hair piece im getting one for sure!!! I dont think its a hair transplant because the results or too good. Thanks guys let me know. Serious question no jokes please
  • PatientlyWaiting
    • Jan 2011

Did some quick digging, rumor has it he had a hair transplant. Some forum members on a hip-hop forum said he went to Mexico to do it. That hairline was lowered from a nw3 to a nw0 though. His hair looks mixed, not black, looks like curly/nappy, not 100% black hair. If you observe his new hairline it looks natural. I had no idea about Tyga and that he was balding, I would have never known he was balding and had a hair transplant if it wasn't for this thread. He must've had a very good HT doctor. If it's a hair piece then it's a pretty good one, maybe man weave? Lol, I would never go that route, the maintenance would be crazy.

Comment

• Link Mahboi
      • Dec 2014

Ah, I envy those with only temple/hairline recession, nothing a good FUE can't solve.

Comment

• mcarpenter089
        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
        Did some quick digging, rumor has it he had a hair transplant. Some forum members on a hip-hop forum said he went to Mexico to do it. That hairline was lowered from a nw3 to a nw0 though. His hair looks mixed, not black, looks like curly/nappy, not 100% black hair. If you observe his new hairline it looks natural. I had no idea about Tyga and that he was balding, I would have never known he was balding and had a hair transplant if it wasn't for this thread. He must've had a very good HT doctor. If it's a hair piece then it's a pretty good one, maybe man weave? Lol, I would never go that route, the maintenance would be crazy.
        I dont think its a hair transplant because my father is a HT surgeon, and he even agrees there is no way his results could be that good. If you notice, his hair is extremely thick now on the side and front. He also keeps it pretty low in the back which means no fue!!! I would gladly deal with maintenance on that hair piece. Better than wearing a hat all day.

Comment

• mcarpenter089
          • Mar 2015

Oh trust me its more then that. There is no fue on the planet that good. I really would like spencers expert opinion on this one.

Comment

• Conpecia
            • Sep 2011

No way in hell that's FUE. It would be the best transplant in human history. I don't even think pieces look that convincing, def not at the hairline. This is something to keep an eye on as it looks like he legitimately regrew all of his hair.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
              • Jan 2011

Yeah I figured that too, how can an FUE lower a hairline that much and also do it while making it look that thick. That would be something like legitimate hair cloning and doing densely packed FUE's with lots of grafts, which is not available yet and won't be any time soon. Still, if it's a hair piece, that's a really good one because it looks nothing like a traditional hair piece.

Comment

• hanginginthewire
                • Nov 2015

Why can't a hair transplant lower it that much?

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by hanginginthewire
                  Why can't a hair transplant lower it that much?
                  One hair transplant can't lower a hairline by that much. How many grafts will you need to bring his hairline down to where it is from where it was, and how many grafts would you need to give him the density that he has too? I'd say a lot, not only multiple HT's but also thousands of grafts and a lot of recovery time for a music artist to stay away from TV and concerts.

Comment

• Alias123
                    • Jan 2013

Read on a forum that his barber shaved it like that for a long time, and then he stopped shaving and grew it like that

Comment

• mcarpenter089
                      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Alias123
                      Read on a forum that his barber shaved it like that for a long time, and then he stopped shaving and grew it like that
                      Bro are you serious??? Why would his barber do that???????????????????

Comment

• Trouse5858
                        • Apr 2014

lol worst barber of all time. "Uhhh yea - give me the receding hairline again Tony, it's really doing wonders for me!"

Comment

• StayThick
                          • Oct 2012

It's called a hairpiece guys. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. An excellent HT clearly wouldn't yield that kind of result. Some of you guys I seriously wonder about on here...

YouTube - barber black man hair weave and you'll see insane videos of what barbers do for their clients. It makes me question everything. Women in particular would feel completely misled and lied too if they found out what some of these dudes do to hide their baldness. I don't blame the dudes either.

Balding is absolutely awful. It makes people do desperate things to correct the issue and I don't blame them in the least.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                            • Jan 2011

I liked Lebron James barber explanation to how he gave Lebron his hairline back.

"He's my hardest haircut. He has good hair. You have to cut it right. He just has a few fat patches around the chin that you have to take your time with. You have to have patience. It usually takes about 50 minutes."

"There is no dye. No additives. No preservatives," Castemanos told Yahoo Sports in a phone interview Thursday. "Everyone thinks he's dying his hair using [temporary hair colorings] Bigen or Black Ice. It's all his hair. They still don't believe me. I get Bigen comments all the time."

An inside look at the life of Nick Castemanos, who moved from Miami to Cleveland to continue cutting his most famous client's hair.

Freaking liars lol.

Comment

• Buster
                              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
                              I liked Lebron James barber explanation to how he gave Lebron his hairline back.

"He's my hardest haircut. He has good hair. You have to cut it right. He just has a few fat patches around the chin that you have to take your time with. You have to have patience. It usually takes about 50 minutes."

"There is no dye. No additives. No preservatives," Castemanos told Yahoo Sports in a phone interview Thursday. "Everyone thinks he's dying his hair using [temporary hair colorings] Bigen or Black Ice. It's all his hair. They still don't believe me. I get Bigen comments all the time."

An inside look at the life of Nick Castemanos, who moved from Miami to Cleveland to continue cutting his most famous client's hair.

Freaking liars lol.
                              It sounds a bit like the situation with Jamie Fox, where he clearly paints on his hair. If you look at different pics of him, you'll see his hair line moving up and down.

Last edited by Buster; 03-28-2016, 07:05 PM. Reason: added pics

Comment

Working...