• 02-02-2012 04:01 PM
    KeepHoping
    No problem guys, keep your fingers crossed a lot of good things are coming.
  • 02-02-2012 04:01 PM
    Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepHoping View Post
    No problem guys, keep your fingers crossed a lot of good things are coming.

is that sarcasm?
  • 02-02-2012 04:55 PM
    NeedHairASAP
    this thread is a bunch of useless guessing, people fighting, and people saying, "come on guys were all in this together blah blah blah"
  • 02-03-2012 07:53 AM
    UK Boy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    this thread is a bunch of useless guessing, people fighting, and people saying, "come on guys were all in this together blah blah blah"

There was no guessing about what I stated in my post. If you go on the clinical trials website it's there in black and white and backed up by the email from Histogen - they have def started there phase I/II trial!

I agree that it's annoying to come on here and read a whole string of posts that have no truth or evidence behind them and are just people speculating but your coment is posted at a time when what has been discusssed is actual FACT not speculation.

This is good news, it means the trial should be finished by Dec 2012 /Jan 2013 and hopefully (now that their legal issues are out of the way) Histogen will be able to move on promtly thereafter. I know to some this isn't a huge thing because it's still gonna be years before it's released but considering that some though Histogen died back in mid 2011 then it is a big deal - they didn't die and they're moving forward with trials.
  • 02-03-2012 09:33 AM
    KeepHoping
    It's not sarcasm at all, I honestly believe that there will be new options for hairloss soon, within 2012 or next year we may have bimatoprost for the scalp and things to help enhance growth and stop the progression until better treatments arrive in 2013/2014. If you think about it, this is in fact a race for these companies, the first to come up with a solution will become billionaires pretty quickly, the incentive for them to get their products to the market is VERY high and they know that, all the negative chatter is a waste of time and helps nobody. Histogen was on the verge of shutting down and got some big investments and is moving forward, that alone is reason to stay hopeful.
  • 02-03-2012 12:39 PM
    sausage
    They need to up these doses quicker then, get on with it, I don't have time!!!

Even when they do realise these products work it will probably take at least a year to get them produced on a huge scale.
  • 02-03-2012 01:04 PM
    Kirby_
    Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepHoping View Post
    It's not sarcasm at all, I honestly believe that there will be new options for hairloss soon, within 2012 or next year we may have bimatoprost for the scalp and things to help enhance growth and stop the progression until better treatments arrive in 2013/2014. If you think about it, this is in fact a race for these companies, the first to come up with a solution will become billionaires pretty quickly, the incentive for them to get their products to the market is VERY high and they know that, all the negative chatter is a waste of time and helps nobody. Histogen was on the verge of shutting down and got some big investments and is moving forward, that alone is reason to stay hopeful.

This. :)

Let's stay hopeful (even if some treatments all by the wayside, at least one or more will emerge on the market) and above all solidaristic, we're all in the same balding boat after all.
  • 02-03-2012 02:36 PM
    sausage
    If a cure comes out we should all meet up in trafalgar square and celebrate.
  • 02-03-2012 03:07 PM
    Kirby_
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sausage View Post

With plenty of alcoholic drinks. :)
  • 02-03-2012 03:26 PM
    Follicle Death Row
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sausage View Post

I'd up for that. :)

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth