• 06-06-2013 05:34 AM
    mm05035
    Milena Lardi-Communication Issues
    hello everyone.
    I exchanged a couple of emails with a representative from her office in order to get this thing done and I have to say that it is very difficult to communicate withthem. on top of that he dissapeared and he is not replying to my emails.
    Is anyone else in here experiencing the same problem with this company?
    I know that Milena is highly respected and her work is really good so its a shame to lose clients because of communication problems.
  • 06-06-2013 08:09 AM
    Spex
    This is an issue I unfortunately have had ever since I started to help her patients in the UK. I have attempted to gain contact with her numerous times recently and with limited success. The breakdown in communication too has proven tricky.

Milena has been all over the world the last several months training clinics and this has added to the issue on top of there is no English speaking representative at her office.

I hear your frustration, truly do, as I have had this issue ever since she asked for my help in the UK.

By all means I can continue to try help wherever possible if you would like to email me and I will do my best to get you in direct contact with her representative at her office and Milena herself, but as i say - i have the same issue.

I did hear from her recently and she plans to be back in Milan so hopefully she will be able to catch up on her correspondence as the service and treatment she provides is simply excellent.

e,mail : support@spexhair.com

Regards
    Spex
  • 06-06-2013 08:28 AM
    Spex
    You could also call the office or email them directly.

Tel : 02-45548548

Email : info@beutymedical.it

Depending on where you are located in the world be aware that there are several clinics now offering Milena's SMP in North America and Europe.

I hope this helps
    Spex
  • 06-06-2013 12:03 PM
    mm05035
    do you know if they have a clinic in Athens, Greece?
    moreover I would like to ask your opinion regarding this procedure.
  • 06-07-2013 07:06 AM
    Spex
    I personally dont know of any clinics in Greece, however i believe there is a clinic in Turkey offering it and trained by Milena Lardi.

If i can help further feel free to email me as happy to try help where i can.

Regards
    Spex

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM