Minoxidil breakthrough

Printable View

• 11-16-2020 07:16 AM
    Marc223
    Minoxidil breakthrough
    This is my first post, I have used this forum for years dealing with my hair loss and I have relied on so many of you, so thanks. I tried finasteride for 9 months and even though it had great success I would not be able to keep an erection, so I have been relying on minoxidil for the last 6 years. For the first two years I have great success at applying minoxidil just once a day. However, as time as progressed I slowly was losing the battle. I tried Micro needling and twice a day, but neither showed any significant progress.

However, for the last 6 months I have had insane regrowth! Tbh my change in regime was not planned, but ever since I started apply minoxidil after a hot shower I have been able to grow hair even in areas I thought were completely lost. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures, because it was unplanned and I wasn't expecting such good results. My regime involves taking a hot shower before bed towel drying hair and applying minoxidil with 5 minutes of getting out of the shower. I apply more than 1 ml because I have significant balding. Give it about an hour to mostly dry before falling asleep. In the morning my hair looks pretty poor but after another shower in the morning I style and go on my day and have been seeing good results. One thing I have noticed is my scalp has become drier and more flaky, but I bought a cheap scalp moisturizer and apply that sometimes in the morning.

Anyways, after using this forum for so long I thought I needed to share. Maybe someone else can document it, but at least for me I have had great results and stronger regrowth than ever.
  • 12-15-2020 06:41 PM
    jonesRebecca
    Thank you so much for this information, I will consult my doctor about minoxidil ! fall guys

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM
Last Post By Keegan212
Yesterday 03:51 AM