Trx2?

Printable View

• 06-13-2011 11:22 AM
    Jcm800
    Funny actually-whenever theres a burst of negativity on this thread, out of the blue someone pops up claiming to be happy with this stuff..
  • 06-13-2011 11:55 AM
    Yunaiba
    I'm sorry 30plus, but is very hard to believe your post.
    THere's something about it that sound quite artificial.
    Anyway, TIME will set things up.
  • 06-13-2011 12:05 PM
    AgainstThis
    I don't think that ANY number of faceless plants without pictures can save Whitfield now.

30plus is on Dutasteride and Minox, any results he gets could have nothing to do with TRX2 in monotherapy. (Haha, typing the word THERAPY in the same sentence as TRX2 strikes me as darkly ****ing ironic.)

I put the pictures up there and the improvement -IF THERE HAS BEEN ANY DUE TO TRX2 AND NOT MY NORMAL HAIR CYCLE- is *marginal* at best.

So yeh, bring it on, 4 more months to day 270. 9 months. If nothing has changed even then, whooptee ****ing do, Tommy's ****ed forever even if he tries to sell shoestrings in the future.

The whole idea behind TRX2 is that in using it as a monotherapy it could do shit Finasteride could not, with no side effects. Bold as **** and it got our hopes up. It's a long way down now baby.
  • 06-13-2011 12:14 PM
    Jcm800
    Yes indeed, and asking them to cancel and confirm my auto-renewal will be stopped is becoming tedious as well.

Gettin more and more fed up with this outfit.
  • 06-13-2011 12:22 PM
    Yunaiba
    We should start thinking on how to react past the 9 months mark, if we think for sure that this is a scam. Is our right to let people know this is a scam, and our right to complain
    in whatever forms we can think of, and by that I mean a campaign towards hitting TW's reputation.
    That only if we agree and we are 100% sure that this is a scam after a reliable period of time.
    We will get pretty angry after 9 months if we don't see the promised results, as we would have wasted 450euros.
    What do you guys think?
  • 06-13-2011 01:34 PM
    Jcm800
    2. How long will it take to see results?
    The outcome for an individual consuming TRX2TMcan vary widely (see Customer Testimonials for initial feedback on the product). For some individuals, first results appear as early as 12 weeks. For others, results are not apparent until 8-12 months after the initiation of treatment. However, in the majority of customers, first visible results are expected after 5 months.*

I respect some of you giving it the benefit of the doubt and going nine month's..

But **** it, are we ALL in the minority then if we don't see tangible honest result's by five or six months??

Who will be the 'majority of customer's' that see's result's around five month's? - be ****ing interesting to find out, (i doubt it'll be anyone on this thread, so who could it possibly be?) really fella's if none of us are coming forward at five/six month's and seeing changes, surely - you must start to scratch your head in bewilderment & wonder why the **** not?

I'd be inclined to start bringing his little empire down then and save yourself further expenditure.
  • 06-13-2011 02:53 PM
    Zoidberg
    Quote:

Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    The theory is probably perfectly true, the "poly channel ions" or whatever - but it's relation into preventing the progression of a genetic disorder ultimately is not.

Agreed, I've seen an improvement in thickness but not any new regrowth. Shedding very little, but that could be due to all the vitamins I'm taking and the Nizoral having some effect too.
  • 06-13-2011 03:05 PM
    Deluxe
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    Agreed, I've seen an improvement in thickness but not any new regrowth. Shedding very little, but that could be due to all the vitamins I'm taking and the Nizoral having some effect too.

It is a bit of a downer that no one has reported solid results as of yet, but, we are at the most important 5 month marker. Lets see what happens.
  • 06-13-2011 03:22 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    It is a bit of a downer that no one has reported solid results as of yet, but, we are at the most important 5 month marker. Lets see what happens.

I hate to piss on the fire constantly - but i'm four month's in - and i cannot possibly see this giving me 'honest result's' in the next month or two, and, apart from my age - i thought i was a pretty good candidate, i'm not asking for a reborn Norwood 1 ffs, just a bit of regrowth around my hairline and temples, and i'd be singing Tommy boy's praises.

Think i'll be slagging him to the ground tho..
  • 06-13-2011 04:06 PM
    Hzi
    http://www.facebook.com/thomas.whitfield1

How about a simultaneously sent message by the users here in style of?:

High promises, high price - high risk ..!

;)

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

"Trans-friendly hair transplant surgeons recommended?"
02-09-2024 08:47 PM
Last Post By SonopaalFounik
Yesterday 10:32 PM
New hair care regime based on gene / anti-ageing science
02-22-2022 10:45 AM
Last Post By MolinaKim2091