Trx2?

Printable View

• 04-06-2011 11:52 PM
    Fixed by 35
    Nothing in particular to report. Two weeks ago when I pinched a clump of remaining hair in the crown and tugged loads of miniturising, kinked hair kept coming out (5 in a pull on average). Now when I pull, nothing comes out (or maybe a single hair, which is normal).

I should clarify, my MPB has always occurred in TE phases. Not sure if this is normal. I have all the symptoms of TE (including straw like remaining hair), but sadly an MPB pattern too!

I have some small growth elsewhere but nothing statistically significant. I do wonder whether I was just a too far gone Norwood IV to really get much out of the product though. We'll see.
  • 04-07-2011 01:02 AM
    Jcm800
    Nothing much happening here either. Better texture I guess, possible fuzz growth but negligible.
  • 04-07-2011 02:08 AM
    Yunaiba
    same here. Been for a month and n changes, nothing to report.
    I know is early, but I'm starting to feel a bit pessimistic about this product.
    :(
  • 04-07-2011 02:17 AM
    Jcm800
    It's ok AgainstThis will be posting pics soon to inspire us all again :)
  • 04-07-2011 02:59 AM
    AgainstThis
    Well, now we'll get to the interesting part, the promise of "countable" growth.

Hair loss and shedding have stopped altogether (80 days of use) and the hair I have definitely feels and styles much stronger. 2 out of 3 claims on the label checked out. However, the REAL reason for us taking this, is to see that fabled frontal-temporal growth, to be actually impressed.

I'll settle for maintenance, but it will not be what TRX2 originally promised.
  • 04-07-2011 05:45 AM
    stripey
    60 days into using TRX2. So far there has been no reduction in the shedding of hair. If the product simply maintains my hair, as others have reported, I would be over the moon.

It seems that my hair could also be described as less 'straw like', although this may be the power of suggestion and a placebo effect.

Here's to hoping that others on this forum start seeing the positive results that against this has reported.
  • 04-07-2011 06:28 AM
    Jcm800
    Mines gone from being strawlike to softer texture. And that wasn't noticed by myself, but my hairdresser.

Still early days, will carry on for six months, shit or bust, got nothing else to try except Minox possibly in near future as an experiment on one temple area.
  • 04-07-2011 06:51 AM
    Yunaiba
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Still early days, will carry on for six months, shit or bust, got nothing else to try except Minox possibly in near future as an experiment on one temple area.

Well, there's a new thing coming out, very interesting, its called CB-03-01. It is a topic antiandrogen suposely twice as effective as finasteride. Presumely no side effects. There's a whole thread in
    hair loss talk.com that explains everything. It's worth checking it out.
  • 04-07-2011 09:27 AM
    Flowers
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Yunaiba View Post
    Well, there's a new thing coming out, very interesting, its called CB-03-01. It is a topic antiandrogen suposely twice as effective as finasteride. Presumely no side effects. There's a whole thread in
    hair loss talk.com that explains everything. It's worth checking it out.

I briefly looked into it but saw more talk about positive results when applied to the skin (the study used people's forearms). There wasn't much about hair loss and that study was from 2008. They said it does aid in alopecia but they don't stress this point and who could have guessed it, not on the market (if all goes to plan) until 2014. Add it to the list...
  • 04-07-2011 09:51 AM
    ALLISWELL
    2014 is way too far....and this hairloss is ****ing depressing me out!!

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

"Trans-friendly hair transplant surgeons recommended?"
02-09-2024 08:47 PM
Last Post By SonopaalFounik
Yesterday 10:32 PM
New hair care regime based on gene / anti-ageing science
02-22-2022 10:45 AM
Last Post By MolinaKim2091
Yesterday 07:28 AM