• 01-08-2018 08:56 AM
    BaldBearded
    Homeopathy has been proven to be a SCAM! If anything, a placebo. Naturopathy probably has more value for many illnesses, but I have not seen anyone on here with any significant hair regrowth from "natural" therapies. Adding a little bit of hair to a thin head of hair... does not help if you want serious density.
  • 11-02-2018 06:50 AM
    raghavsarin2612
    12 Attachment(s)
    Thinkng of getting HT this month : For hairline ,temples ,front half of scalp
    Ok guys , lots has happened since I last posted.

In short

1 I have met one of the leading HT surgeons in India , Dr tejinder Bhatti and he has recommended me 2500 grafts for hairline ,temples ,front half of scalp.
    2 Met the said Dr once again
    3 Met 2 more doctors for consultation and they suggested something similar

At last I have made up my mind to get the HT done at the end of this month .

I am attaching the mail which I have sent to the doc to clear my final doubts after much research . If anyone can help please go ahead.

Also attached are pics from my first visit to Dr bhatti and my pics as of today before getting a HT done .

hairline ,temples ,front half of scalp

Attachment 59553Attachment 59552Attachment 59551Attachment 59550Attachment 59549Attachment 59548Attachment 59547Attachment 59546

Attachment 59556Attachment 59555Attachment 59554Attachment 59557
  • 11-13-2018 04:12 AM
    raghavsarin2612
    1 Attachment(s)
    Attachment 59698

Guys can you help a fellow hair loss sufferer in a confused state

I have almost decided to get a HT done but have the biggest doubt from the first day itself-

Shockloss / Am I a candidate at present - Since I am not completely bald in the frontal region where Hair will be transplanted ( however the hair in this region are definitely thinner and weaker than other areas ) Can the existing hair in front portion fall off after hair transplant due to shockloss.Is it possible that one year post hair transplant , my native hair in front portion do not return back , only transplanted hair remains , leaving me with a density equal or lower than current.

In other words I have read that to be eligible for hair transplant in a particular area , the density in that area should be less than 50% . In my case is the density less than 50% ? . Do you think one year post hair transplant the density will significantly increase .

This confusion is really delaying my decision about HT . Can you guys please share your opinions

Have attached the area where doctor will do the hair transplant and marked the area I am talking about.
  • 11-15-2018 07:28 AM
    choiminzi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mrclean View Post
    Looks like you have slowed down the progression so no hurry to do anything right now happy wheels. When I look at the first set of pictures I wouldn't think you are going bald. Most people just look at you for a second and are not analyzing your hair...so right now it looks good.

I wouldn't do a HT for at least another 10 years and hopefully products like Repilicel will be available by then.

Should I add a ketocinazole shampoo weekly/bi weekly to the regimen as I have seen it is recommended to be done with finasteride. Will also help since I get flare ups of sabbhoric dermatitis sometimes. What do you suggest.
  • 11-15-2018 08:15 AM
    raghavsarin2612
    Quote:

Originally Posted by choiminzi View Post
    Should I add a ketocinazole shampoo weekly/bi weekly to the regimen as I have seen it is recommended to be done with finasteride. Will also help since I get flare ups of sabbhoric dermatitis sometimes. What do you suggest.

yes try it out. No harm.
    Although in my case continuous usage is required to prevent flare ups
  • 12-21-2018 09:20 AM
    raghavsarin2612
    1 Attachment(s)
    Hair transplant date fixed : Dr Bhatti , Darling buds on 1 March 2019
    Here is a big update guys

I have got a date for my hair transplant with Dr tejinder Bhatti , Darling Buds . Have paid the advance on 1 December and have been confirmed the date on 1 March 2019
    Waiting for the date eagerly ( 69 days to go : Have a tracker on my phone )

Have been suggested 2500 grafts for hairline ,temple creation and mid scalp by the doctor ( this was in may 2018 hence may even go a little higher now )

Attachment 60384

The hairline suggested was-

Attachment 60385

Let's see how it goes , will update my journey with you guys.
  • 05-10-2020 12:48 AM
    mjust
    Naturopathy probably has more value for many illnesses.
  • 05-10-2020 07:17 PM
    rclark
    I don't think hair loss medication in a shampoo does anything, to be honest.

I would try topical Finasteride, or hop on Dustasteride. That really did great things for my hair. My hairline is starting to finally grow back in.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth