• 06-14-2009 04:31 PM
    tbtadmin
    Tune Into The Bald Truth Live Tonight 8pm EST 5pm PST
    You can now watch The Bald Truth Live through the forum or you can watch via The Bald Truth website at 8pm EST, 5pm PST:
    http://www.thebaldtruth.com/watch-live/

• 06-15-2009 10:45 AM
    Winston
    Fun show last night Spencer. Dave is a funny guy. You look great for your age by the way! I heard you say you were 44.:)
  • 06-15-2009 02:40 PM
    PayDay
    Great show as usual Spencer. Your straight forward honest take on PRP is just what people need to hear before they rush into anything. You should have Joe from Staten Island try it and report back to the show.
  • 06-16-2009 12:09 PM
    J_B_Davis
    Spencer,

The new studio looks amazing and the show was terrific on Sunday! Do you plan on archiving the video cast of the shows anytime soon? I don't see anything new on your Yotube channel and I wasn’t able to catch the whole show last week. I am also busy some Sundays so it would be helpful to be able to watch or listen when I have time.

Thanks and congratulations on your new studio, it looks very high tech.
  • 06-16-2009 07:14 PM
    SpencerKobren
    Thanks for the kind words guys. I know I’ve been promising the archives for awhile, but we will have them up on a regular basis shortly. I apologize for the delay.

Thanks for listening!
  • 06-21-2009 11:11 PM
    PayDay
    Spencer, I enjoyed the show tonight. I know you had some technical issues but it sounded great and Yvette is very easy on the eyes.:)
    You and Dave had a good flow, very cool vibe .
  • 06-23-2009 04:03 PM
    SpencerKobren
    Hey Paul,

I seem to have more viewers when I leave a picture of Yvette on the screen instead of having the camera on me:) Thanks for hanging in even though we had the technical issues.

Best,
  • 06-28-2009 04:47 PM
    tbtadmin
    Check Out The live Webcast of The Show Tonight 8pmEST/5pmPST
    Don't forget to check out the webcast of The Bald Truth Live from LA tonight right here in the forum!
  • 07-05-2009 04:17 PM
    tbtadmin
    7/5/09 - The Bald Truth
    Check out The Bald Truth Show Tonight 8pm EST 5pm PST. You can view the show directly on this thread (player in first post) or from The Bald Truth website: http://www.thebaldtruth.com/watch-live/
  • 07-12-2009 08:03 PM
    PayDay
    Great show tonight guys! It was like a reunion show:)

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth