prince harry balding

Printable View

• 03-29-2013 01:01 PM
    Exodus
    Dr. Asim Shahmalak has written a number of articles as a 'Hair Expert'. For us Brits he is used in quality literature such as Yahoo News or the Daily Mail.
  • 03-29-2013 03:07 PM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Maybe he already tried meds!

Or maybe it just doesn't bother him, which is far more likely.
  • 03-29-2013 04:09 PM
    stratofortress
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Or maybe it just doesn't bother him, which is far more likely.

It probably bothers him to some extent, just maybe not to the degree it affects most of us on here.
  • 03-29-2013 04:24 PM
    StuckInARut
    He has money and status so he is better off than most of us on here. He could get babes whether he was bald or not so no it is probably no skin off his back.
  • 03-31-2013 12:48 AM
    itsmyhairs
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    That scumbag journalist is just re-enforcing that hair loss is something negative (implicit) and worthy of attention.

If it's not something negative for you then why are you on this forum?
  • 04-20-2013 12:46 PM
    Shan
    In my opinion as long as he's a red blooded male, he will care at least a little that he's going bald. But in the end it all comes down to vanity
  • 04-20-2013 04:32 PM
    moore
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Shan View Post
    In my opinion as long as he's a red blooded male, he will care at least a little that he's going bald. But in the end it all comes down to vanity

Yes maybe it does. But in 2013 I think science should have answers and everybody should have a chance to live happy and hairy. If a prince is balding and he does not like it, maybe he can speak a little bit louder than us about that .
  • 05-14-2013 01:43 AM
    JimmyJones
    I can't see any obvious signs, I think the Doc was just trying to get himself some cheap publicity at Harry's expense. I mean considering his brother and his dad (is it Charles or Diana's ex-driver..) Harry should be almost like Wills already but is holding on to it well which for me says 'is he really Charlie's kid?' If he still has hair in 10 years questions will be asked. and anyway, we shouldn't be happy about someone else's problems.
  • 05-14-2013 01:45 AM
    JimmyJones
    Quote:

Originally Posted by itsmyhairs View Post
    If it's not something negative for you then why are you on this forum?

Indeed. i don't get these guys on here who say we shouldn't be vain and just accept hairloss and not consider it as negative. Why do they come to a forum concerned with hair loss, very odd. Are they in denial?
  • 05-14-2013 02:37 AM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyJones View Post
    I can't see any obvious signs, I think the Doc was just trying to get himself some cheap publicity at Harry's expense. I mean considering his brother and his dad (is it Charles or Diana's ex-driver..) Harry should be almost like Wills already but is holding on to it well which for me says 'is he really Charlie's kid?' If he still has hair in 10 years questions will be asked. and anyway, we shouldn't be happy about someone else's problems.

Why would he be like wills? His hairloss may have started later you know?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

My FUE Into FUT Scar Result Revealed After 5 Years
Today 10:10 AM
Last Post By JoeTillman
Today 10:10 AM
2 operations with Asmed, Dr. Erdogan - 2007 and 2016
10-06-2020 10:53 AM
Last Post By sicore8826
04-12-2024 02:41 PM
How do you make a truck sound like a train horn?
09-13-2023 09:58 PM
by Bial
Last Post By frasheron
04-12-2024 06:02 AM
Dr. Glenn Charles FUT
04-10-2024 07:36 AM
Last Post By Dr. Glenn Charles
04-10-2024 07:36 AM