• 02-01-2015 07:05 PM
    Tenma
    if you choose to go with premixed ru, the 5% concentration 1 ml= 50 mg. it should last you 50 days if you apply 1 ml per day. thats what im using now and it works great. im buying the premixed ru from anageninc. apparently it should be stable at least for 6 months. the dosing schedule really depends on the cm2 area you want to cover.
  • 02-02-2015 01:51 PM
    Alclops
    Hi guys, will denatured alcohol suffice as an alternative to Everclear? It contains 95% ethanol, 5% water, 0.01% denaturant. Unfortunately they don't sell Everclear in Australia. It is $3 for 1L.
  • 02-03-2015 03:53 PM
    burtandernie
    Do most people buy from Kane or anagenic or is there a difference? I think it goes without saying that if you dont get a legit pure batch it would be pretty dangerous and probably not work too well
  • 02-03-2015 05:20 PM
    deuce
    Man I want to try this stuff bad, but I am so nervous about it.
  • 02-03-2015 05:50 PM
    burtandernie
    yeah its a little nerve wracking to take an experimental chemical that is made who knows where under who knows what conditions. The positive is your using this topically so its not like your drinking this stuff everyday.
  • 02-03-2015 05:55 PM
    Kudu
    If it makes anyone feel better, I literally just finished my first application of RU a few minutes ago. I feel no different and my dick hasn't fallen off yet, so I think I'm in good shape haha. Ordered from Anagen, the package came nicely packaged and timely, so far I'm pleased. Back to my initial question, would it hurt if I applied RU twice a day? Morning and night? What do yall think?
  • 02-03-2015 07:22 PM
    deuce
    Quote:

Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    yeah its a little nerve wracking to take an experimental chemical that is made who knows where under who knows what conditions. The positive is your using this topically so its not like your drinking this stuff everyday.

Yeah man I hear ya. Its looking like I may order some soon. I just cannot wait another 4 years for CB or Bimatroprost.
  • 02-03-2015 08:28 PM
    FearTheLoss
    To be honest I think RU didn't make it to market because it does go systematic. I have tried to take fin 3 different times at different dosages and have suffered side effects from it ever since. Granted, they are not near as bad now, and I'm getting slightly better as time passes, they still exist.

I tried RU premixed from kane and had very very minor sides, nothing compared to fin, but nonetheless they were still present. I'd assume they knew this and therefore it wasn't smart to even bring it to market for the small population that would use it.

I don't have much hope for CB because of this. I think all AA's are going to come with sides, but if CB does in fact dissolve when it hits the bloodstream, then that would be huge.
  • 02-04-2015 02:08 PM
    Illusion
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kudu View Post
    If it makes anyone feel better, I literally just finished my first application of RU a few minutes ago. I feel no different and my dick hasn't fallen off yet, so I think I'm in good shape haha. Ordered from Anagen, the package came nicely packaged and timely, so far I'm pleased. Back to my initial question, would it hurt if I applied RU twice a day? Morning and night? What do yall think?

Wouldn't hurt to apply twice a day (morning and night) but I think you'd be throwing money away tbh. I doubt applying it AM and PM is going to have a big increase in efficacy compared to AM or PM only.

Good choice starting with RU bro, it will ease your mind a bit at the very least. Hopefully you'll get some positive results soon! What dosage and which vehicle are you using?
  • 02-04-2015 02:27 PM
    Folfoxorack
    disapointed
    I've tried RU for 8 months

Pics Before and After.

Before

http://hpics.li/f16fbef

After ...

http://hpics.li/c74422b

-

My old regimen : Avodart twice a day (fin doesn't work at al for me) + Minoxidil ... since 5 yo. Worked great.

When I started RU : Ru 50mg up to 100. + Minoxidil + Avodart twice a week ... I wanted to lower sexual sides effects.

I lost a lot of hair and after 8 months I give up. My scalp hurts so much.
    RU is from anageninc.

Avodart is the only treatment that works on me. I'm really disappointed.

Maybe RU is great, but not for men like me who have a very agressive AGA. I can make others pcis ... but I feel so depressed each time I do ...

If your current regimen works, dont try an other ...

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth